Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

tapatalk plugin?

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post but I didn't find a better one...

I'm using tapatalk to browse the forums on most days but recently I'm having trouble with the features that shows all the latest posts.
    I received a warning message a few days ago saying that the tapatalk plugin used on the forums was not the latest one and that it could prevent some functions to work properly. I guessed this might be linked.

Could you please guys update the plugin so that everything works fine again? I bought tapatalk just for the SE forums so I really want to make the most of it!

Thank you!
    Member of Acolytes of A1
    "Students today, Masters tomorrow"
    New player eager to learn more about the game and be a part of a vibrant community? Join us!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Could somebody for Wulven please check that? It's still not working properly... Thanks!
    Member of Acolytes of A1
    New player eager to learn more about the game and be a part of a vibrant community? Join us!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Have you tried contacting tapatalk support? I don't know if any of the support staff uses it much; we just added it due to popular demand.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    @ AnAdolt... it sounds like he is saying that the forum needs to update its tapatalk plugin...
    SHADOW ERA, ETC
    Enjoy Trading Card-games

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I gathered that much from the first post and mentioned it to Kyle previously. They should still try contacting tapatalk support since it may not be due to an issue on our end.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I see, thanks for the feedback. I will try to contact their support then, but please note that it is working just fine on the A1 alliance forums so I don't believe the problem is on their side.
    (and btw, I think that lots of us are accessing the forums via this app, maybe you should change a bit the way you think about it )
    Member of Acolytes of A1

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by --Soul Sacrifice-- View Post
    I see, thanks for the feedback. I will try to contact their support then, but please note that it is working just fine on the A1 alliance forums so I don't believe the problem is on their side.
    (and btw, I think that lots of us are accessing the forums via this app, maybe you should change a bit the way you think about it )
    It's either outdated plugin or tapatalk issue. Works fine on E2E site but not here. Issue is that A1 forums is using IP boards, SE is vBuletin and E2E is SMF. So each have diff issues.
    For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Twitter: @N3rd4Christ | Skype: N3rd4Christ
    >>>>> My Trade Thread <<<<<

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    If that's the case updating it on the forum will probably resolve it. It is an optional feature that compliments the forum and is not a high priority so it will be updated when we have time.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It looks like it's working fine recently... If you did update the plug-in, than thank you!
    Member of Acolytes of A1

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ironically, tapatalk stopped working a few days ago...what version are you using?
    SHADOW ERA, ETC
    Enjoy Trading Card-games