Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    So you using warrior deck? Read Airact's post above. If you want more specific advice, we may help better if we see your deck.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    *facepalm* first...get a different warrior...and like everyone else said, he either got lucky, or you might need to fix your deck....or both :/

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by glencocoe View Post
    *facepalm* first...get a different warrior...and like everyone else said, he either got lucky, or you might need to fix your deck....or both :/
    This.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i am new at this game guys..but after going through the forums and stuff i have been able to build a 200+ rating deck. I'll post it in another separate thread as soon as i get to a pc.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed Freak View Post
    i am new at this game guys..but after going through the forums and stuff i have been able to build a 200+ rating deck. I'll post it in another separate thread as soon as i get to a pc.
    Did your opponent played a early Bazaar ou Tome of Knowledge? When playing against a large deck your top priority should be to deny your opponent extra draws. More draws equals more cards that equal more threats. I'm guessing that by not playing your Blood Frenzy you were always a bit behind, defending rather than attacking. Try to go for a quick win next time. Play Blood Frenzy and always try to be the player with more allies on the board (but watch out for Supernova).

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by thendless View Post
    Did your opponent played a early Bazaar ou Tome of Knowledge? When playing against a large deck your top priority should be to deny your opponent extra draws. More draws equals more cards that equal more threats. I'm guessing that by not playing your Blood Frenzy you were always a bit behind, defending rather than attacking. Try to go for a quick win next time. Play Blood Frenzy and always try to be the player with more allies on the board (but watch out for Supernova).
    i did gain a momentum mid game with 4 of my allies but he supernova'd then the next as well as elad's frost attack to take out my protector buffed sandworm. and yes he did cast tome of knowledge at turn 3..it seemed like an impossible-to-win match for me..
    <sigh>

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    You just need to learn to play against this kind of decks, as you said last post you got a momentum in the game, but against mages (and piests) on this moments you may NOT play all your allies, you should have like 2 allies on board (hard ones to kill if possible) and 2 in your hand.. because of the supernova's, else he will just kill your allies with supernova and then you have nothing... and 2 allies on board are normaly enough to keep your board control and to hurt his hero.

But there are indeed situations where a very heavy ally deck can just overrun you, long time ago I played a Lance deck that had like 80% allies, so I put down 1 or 2 every turn (or even more later on) and it actualy worked kind of well just because people could not kill them fast enough and they just kept coming.
    Member of E2E.

“Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous.”
    “Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
    “God did not create evil. Just as darkness is the absence of light, evil is the absence of God.”
    “I want to know God's thoughts - the rest are mere details.”
    “Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts.”

- by Albert Einstein

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Maldazar View Post
    You just need to learn to play against this kind of decks, as you said last post you got a momentum in the game, but against mages (and piests) on this moments you may NOT play all your allies, you should have like 2 allies on board (hard ones to kill if possible) and 2 in your hand.. because of the supernova's, else he will just kill your allies with supernova and then you have nothing... and 2 allies on board are normaly enough to keep your board control and to hurt his hero.

But there are indeed situations where a very heavy ally deck can just overrun you, long time ago I played a Lance deck that had like 80% allies, so I put down 1 or 2 every turn (or even more later on) and it actualy worked kind of well just because people could not kill them fast enough and they just kept coming.
    yes thats the exact problem i faced during that match! i was able to take out 1 maybe 2 of his allies at the most in a single turn but he cast 2 more the next turn. besides warriors rely on allies and weapons mainly and multiple erikas hurt a LOT!!..i got rid of special delivery and shield bash from my deck since i hardly used them, turns out they can be useful in such situations..

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Speed Freak, Boris is fine. He is not bad first of all. He got lucky to draw that many allies unless he has 80% allies in his deck. Anyway, when we see your deck, it'll be easier to talk about counter strategy and improving your deck overall.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    check my Logan 100 thread for why a large deck can win. click the "all my decks together" link in my signature to find it.
    lil dark riding hood Queen of A1 Evolution in Theory
    Alliance One recruitment thread
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    SE Card Price Guide - My Deck Building Guide
    all my decks together
    owner of Earthen Protector flavor text
    Caitlyn™: collecting rage quits since 2011

Evolution in Theory