Close

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

SEU Grand Launch Tournament - Magnificent Prizes - 64 Single Elimination

Today registration for Grand Launch Tournament will begin until April 15th which marks the start of the tournament. Each round will last four full days to give participants more than enough time to settle their match.

Round of 64 - April 15th - April 19th
    Round of 32 - April 20th - April 24th
    Round of 16 - April 25th - April 30th
    Round of 8 - May 1st - May 4th
    Semi Finals - May 5th - May 9th
    Final - May 10th - May 14th

The winner will be awarded with the booster box that includes 24 booster packs of 15 cards each, including random uncommon, rare and epic cards plus 5,800 Shadow Crystals.

Note: Prize is subject to change if Wulven Game Studios decides not to offer the 5,800 Shadow Crystals bonus on their boost box package. If this were to occur, only the 5,800 Shadow Crystals would be awarded.

There will also be a second and third winner prize of 2,700 and 1,300 Shadow Crystals respectively.

General Regulations (Only applies to Tournaments - Not Season Ladders):

No cost whatsoever.
    64 Sign-up Limit.
    All matches are best out of 3.
    40 cards minimum.
    Cards are changeable except Hero.
    If there is a sync error or draw, game will be replayed.
    Pairings will done randomly using our tournament system.

Tournament is schedule to start April 15th.
    Players must set a appointment in advance and four days to settle their match.
    If match does not occur and you have proof that you attempted to communicate with the player via SEU within 12 hours of passing deadline, you will be awarded the win otherwise both participants will forfeit their spot.

In order to be eligible for this tournament you must meet the following requirement:

- Have completed at least eight 1 on 1 matches or participated in four Guild Wars battles.

This requirement must be met before the start of the tournament or you will forfeit your spot; however you may begin to register freely here.

For up-to-date information make sure to keep a close eye on the official tournament thread here.

We ask that all participants conduct themselves like mature and respectful adults. The main focus of SEU ( Shadow Era Unleash ) is to provide Shadow Era players from all over the world with a place where they can play in a competitive environment and enjoy themselves. We do not tolerate player abuse, racial profiling, insults and cheating, always play fair and treat others like you want to be treated.
    Head Administrator of Shadow Era Unleash; a ladder/tournament site based on the TCG game Shadow Era. SEU will be hosting season-based ladders for singles and guild matches that will reset every two months as well as frequent tournaments. For more information view may view our advertisement thread or visit Shadoweraunleash.com directly.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    when you say guild wars battle, you actually mean that specific tournament, right?

so my participation in the 4 guild invitational doesnt count.
    lil dark riding hood Queen of A1 Evolution in Theory
    Alliance One recruitment thread
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    SE Card Price Guide - My Deck Building Guide
    all my decks together
    owner of Earthen Protector flavor text
    Caitlyn™: collecting rage quits since 2011

Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    In

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Cards are changeable? Is that between games in the same match as well?

Anyway, sign me up
    iClipse - A1's Twilight Manipulator - A1 : Evolution in Theory
    Part of PFG

• My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said okay, you're ugly too.

• Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.

• With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.

• I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not sure.

• A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Caitlyn0 View Post
    when you say guild wars battle, you actually mean that specific tournament, right?

so my participation in the 4 guild invitational doesnt count.
    The requirement is towards the season ladder of SEU. You can either participate in eight normal 1 on 1 matches or four matches under the guild wars ladder. Cards are changeable expect Hero even after each match.
    Head Administrator of Shadow Era Unleash; a ladder/tournament site based on the TCG game Shadow Era. SEU will be hosting season-based ladders for singles and guild matches that will reset every two months as well as frequent tournaments. For more information view may view our advertisement thread or visit Shadoweraunleash.com directly.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    sign me in.
    “Let’s show Kira…that the good guys always win.”
    The L of A1 - Evolution in Theory

Sealed Deck Champion PP Star 4ever's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Awesome
    You can't beat the best, now go join the rest.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Best of luck, but I don't think there is any way you will get 64 players even with the massive prize.

Might be better to start at 16 or 32, at least while you are still establishing yourself.
    Elder TJ

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It still early, we may get to 64 players... although if it doesnt materialize we can always play as 32 then put the rest in reserves..

Nways... Sign me up please I like to join this one..
    Team Juggernauts *ForeRunner*

IGN: TJ SO14RWIND
    LEAGUE: Red Division 3

Coming soon: Crown(12) Tournament | TWAIN Tournament | SoW Guild Challenge

“There is a difference between you and me... Yes, we both looked into the Abyss.... but when it looked back at us......you blinked!”

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayzie View Post
    Best of luck, but I don't think there is any way you will get 64 players even with the massive prize.

Might be better to start at 16 or 32, at least while you are still establishing yourself.
    64 players is very possible due to the flexibility of the tournament.

Make sure to sign-up here.