Close

Junior Member Mark Jayson Torralba's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Dagger of un making didnt return Pack Wolf to opponent's hand [not a bug]

Here's the scenario:

My Eladwenicon has 4 energy have Puwen in play and Dagger of Unmaking in my hand. My opponent (Moonstalkericon) only has Wrath of the Forest in play then played Plasma Behemothicon and Pack Wolficon on his turn, passing the turn to me (noting that's the only action he did on his turn).

I drew my card (irrelevent), used Eladwen's ability on Behemoth, played my Dagger and attacked his Wolf w/ my dagger. The wolf only got damaged and retroactively attacked my hero. I lost that game by the way.

I tried duplicating it on the AI (twice), and it's working the way I thought it should work (bouncing the wolf into the AI's hand).

Is there a bug here? Glitch?

Can sum1 explain this to me? Just trying to get an explanation here.. Tnx..(",)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    maiby the enemy have a full hand?
    tell us you ingame name and the name of the other player, in this way we can see the game.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Maximum hand size is always enforced in Shadow Era. If your opponent has 7 cards in their hand, you cannot play Retreaticon on their allies and Dagger of Unmakingicon will not return their ally since they have the maximum hand size already.

Junior Member Mark Jayson Torralba's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ah ok.. Tnx..

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Actually if your recollection is accurate there's no way he was at max hand and this was a bug/glitch. Unless you maybe missed that he used his SE ability and the allies had stealth. I cite this line, as my proof that there's is no way he was at max hand size:

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Jayson Torralba View Post
    ...then played Plasma Behemothicon and Pack Wolficon on his turn, passing the turn to me...
    That would be a five-card hand at the time of passing. In summation he either set off his SE ability or this was a legit bug/glitch.

Ps- Know I'm extremely late on this but oh well

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    They could've played something like Bad Santaicon on their turn before using Dagger of Unmakingicon. If they provide the player names for the match this issue occurred in, we can review it further.