Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Problem with receiving crystals through earn crystals option

My apologies if this is the wrong forum to post in but i really had no idea where to post for help.
    I thought of getting some free crystals through the surveys and downloads in the earn crystals so i did some surveys and downloaded a software.
    But i have not received any crystals yet..does it take this long?
    I mean some surveys were done yesterday but still no crystals..
    I have attached a screenshot too..
    Attached Images Attached Images

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I've done about 5 of them and the longest I've waited was about 10 minutes. I've used lots of different survey for money sites so I know a bit about them. It helps to make a fresh email for every one, clear your cookies before you do one, and always check the email after incase they send you a confirmation link. I follow those and all of mine have credited.
    A1 Vitality
    A1's Assassin

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitality View Post
    I've done about 5 of them and the longest I've waited was about 10 minutes. I've used lots of different survey for money sites so I know a bit about them. It helps to make a fresh email for every one, clear your cookies before you do one, and always check the email after incase they send you a confirmation link. I follow those and all of mine have credited.
    I'll check my mail for confirmation links..haven't done that and i was credited with 13 crystals for one of the surveys a while ago. Still leaves the others pending though..

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed Freak View Post
    I'll check my mail for confirmation links..haven't done that and i was credited with 13 crystals for one of the surveys a while ago. Still leaves the others pending though..
    Well really can't do anything about the ones you've done already I don't think. Just with future ones you do, follow all those steps and 99% of them should credit you
    A1 Vitality
    A1's Assassin

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The confirmation thing is bs. They told me that too when I first filled out the form for EVERY single offer I legitimately completed. So then all I did was say that there is no confirmation email and that I completed the offers, even the ones that I got rewarded for without support didn't give me any email/confirmation. The next day they credited everything.

sc1.jpgsc2.jpgsc3.jpg