Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hey guys! Glad this guild is getting a swift move on! I like it! I would like to join if possible please!

I am 22 (23 early April), work full time as a Data-Entry/IT Tech for a Non-Profit Preschool program. I have a beautiful wife and a wonderfully handsome son whom turns 11 months this month. In my spare time that I get, I write music (mainly Melodeath Metal music, but some hip-hop and techno stuff as well), and play a lot of video games. I have been playing TCGs since 6th grade, starting with Pokemon TCG, then I graduated to Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG (9th grade), where I destroyed people in local tournaments, and won lots of lunch money in High School (lol). I then also got into Magic: The Gathering (10th grade) as well as Yu-Gi-Oh!. Finally in 2007 I got heavily into the World of Warcraft TCG, which reminds me a lot of Shadow Era. The WoW TCG has always been my favourite, as it was the perfect blend of everything that is awesome in a TCG. lol. I've played in several tournys in Pokemon TCG, Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG and the WoW TCG, so I consider myself a seasoned vet. I currently have a rating in Shadow Era of 331, but working to improve that. I play the all-too-popular Eladwin deck, and can't wait to see this game improve on what's already awesome!

I would also like to add that I am a aspiring music recording person. I've avid skills in Pro Tools. And if you ever want suggestions in music, be it Metal, Melodeath (my specialty), Power Metal, Punk, Hip-Hop, Techno, or anything and everything in between, I'm your go to guy. I know a LOT of music ^.^

-Booch138
    Last edited by Booch138; 03-15-2011 at 07:30 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hi guys,

I'm 28, live in belgium but work in Luxembourg as a IT system guy. I've a degree in analyst/programming and i'm currently passing some certifications in security (you know, ethical hacking and stuff like this).
    I play a lot of computer games and started Shadow Era a couple of days ago (poor ratio of 220 but trying to improve). I'm crrently playing Majiya (the build from player Ice, as explained on the forum with slightly differences)
    I'll realy be happy to join this guild as long as you'll be tolerant to my really bad english !

Cheers !
    Cemir

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Nice! I am glad the guild is growing! After reading some of what was written here I realized it probably makes sense to get rid of the mid 20s thing that was initially in the guild's "requirements" and just focus on the "full-time work" requirement . So anyway. Here is my short bio.

My name is Stan, I am 25, and I work in the Instructional Technology field in a university in NY. I love my job as it lets me explore a whole lot of creative tech stuff that can be applied to education. I love anything related to technology and read up on it every single day. Sometimes too much . I am also interested in staying physically fit and exercise often, have tried several martial arts (most recently Jiu Jitsu) and love the UFC. I also play the guitar and love music. My girlfriend of two years lives with me and we both work and play hard . Even though she hates anything in the form of a "game" lol. I will hopefully be looking to start a "family" soon. I also take night classes towards my MBA in Management Information Systems to expand my horizons a bit...

I will be working on a site for this guild soon and will upload your bios!

I would also love if everybody here would like to actively participate in the site! You can register in the site once I create it and be able to add posts to the "blog" section or strategies and other stuff.

Looking forward to guilding it up with y'all!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hey,

I'd love to submit my application

My name's Nik, 26, i live in Tel-Aviv, Israel. I'm working in IT/DB in Ness technologies. Been playing WoW alot before getting engaged, and my girl really started to frown upon "it's 3am, but we'll just kill another boss, and then i'll come to bed, dear" thing Generally i love CRPG's such as Fallout, Baldur's Gate, Planescape, ect.. Currently waiting for Witcher 2. I'm a photography enthusiast, i love outdoor activities, and i never say no to a beer.
    SE is actually first TCG i'm playing, well, except that mini-game that you could play in an inn, in one of the Might&Magic games, can't remember which one now.. I use Nishaven "burn" deck, right now on measy 303 rating, but working on it

Well, that's me in a nutshell, would be looking forward for your descision!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Got a friend who wants to join too. Might post his bio on here soon. Am I officially in the guild so I can invite people yet? Don't want to invite people whilst being uninvited. LOL

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Booch138 View Post
    Got a friend who wants to join too. Might post his bio on here soon. Am I officially in the guild so I can invite people yet? Don't want to invite people whilst being uninvited. LOL
    I think at this point anybody with the basic "requirements" is part of the guild . I don't want to be the one making decisions because I intended this as not just "my" guild. I assume once the user base grows and the guild is officially set up online with a member roster, we will have some stricter rules and/or voting when it comes to membership...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Don't mind if I quote myself from the previous thread.

Count me in please

I'm 25 working for a multi-national BPO company for 3 years and a couple of months. Currently studying my Masters Degree. Trading card game experience started from 6th grade until 2nd year college playing Magic: the Gathering.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    hey, just wondering if i need to fill out something to apply. thx

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hey just poppin in to see how the guild is coming along guys? I'm super stoked!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    LOL, too bad I'm a bit of a house husband right now.