Close

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

A1 Alliance - Padawan Pete

Hello everyone

As the ambassador for A1, and the person who handles recruitment's, I would like to introduce A1.

The alliance A1 is for serious players only who enjoy playing together and trying new decks and ideas. The alliance is simply be called A1, or Alliance One.

Application to the guild is now invitation only. Please don't apply, we are watching. If you are good, we already know about you. If you feel that you want confirmation as to if you are on our radar or not, just PM me.

Also feel free to jump on IRC and play some games with A1 members - #shadowera on freenode.
    We also make use of GDC website to post some info here http://shadowera.gondorian.com/index.php
    Use this area to make decks for posting on forums: http://shadowera.gondorian.com/deck/index.html

If there are any problems, please contact the complaints department (US number) on (720) 295-6373.

Finally, special note to all interested in joining a Guild. A1 takes into consideration previous associations/memberships with other guilds when considering A1 applicants. Being part of a rival guild in the past, then applying for A1 is not in your favor.

More information can be found here:

http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....n-inside-look!

Kind Regards
    Peter

---------------------------
    History of leaders from A1:
    Raphael Majere from 13-October-2011 to present
    Padawan Pete from 11-March-2011 to 13-October-2011
    Last edited by Padawan Pete; 11-24-2011 at 04:00 PM. Reason: Increased requirements - harder to join now.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This is relevant to your guild name..

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Im down

Hello, I'm jay from New York, and been playing MTG since I was 17. Just started playing for about a week now. My rating is not high, bout 250, but I havent played much. I currently have about 4 nice decks now, rocking Nishaven, Eladwen, Darkclaw, and Mijaya. I also have Zaladar but it's constantly changing. I would like to be in a guild and like A1's name.
    Personality wise, hey I'm a Guinea from New York....fuhgetaboutit!!! I'm not very computer savvy, but I do like experimenting with cards and decks, as well as I think I have every card in 4's except a few. Holla a me and lemmie know whats good Pete.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This could potentially be cool. Would be nice if there was a client chat with /join <make channels> so stuff could be discussed in real time. It'd also be good for exchange of deck construction ideas. My technical expertise is limited, but I make really, really damned good beer.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Just to clarify, There is a group for A1. I only just made it lol, so if you need adding to the group just message me. I havent decided on a picture yet.
    Grand Watchman of the Ancient Blue Citadel
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn.

Don't just witness the greatness;
    Stride with us.

To join the demonstrably greatest guild in the history of Shadow Era - click here

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Jovai View Post
    This could potentially be cool. Would be nice if there was a client chat with /join <make channels> so stuff could be discussed in real time. It'd also be good for exchange of deck construction ideas. My technical expertise is limited, but I make really, really damned good beer.
    This game pretty well. This game is a card game such as SE, but the difference, if the SE we have a hero and ally. but in Eredan we have 3 heroes and our do not use allies, only item card. item cards that we will attach it to our hero, to kill our opponents hero.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    A1, or specifically, Aone.. looks alot like Aeon.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    hey, i would like an invite if possible. Thx
    " Jaffa Kree " Part of the A1 Alliance!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucifur666 View Post
    hey, i would like an invite if possible. Thx
    Sorry I forgot to send one somehow. Will do so now.
    Grand Watchman of the Ancient Blue Citadel
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn.

Don't just witness the greatness;
    Stride with us.

To join the demonstrably greatest guild in the history of Shadow Era - click here

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I only scanned the rules and everything, but I'm down with it. I'd love to chat more about the game once there's an in-game chat and stuff. And on top of that I'm a big fan of steaks and steak sauce, so...yeah, I'll join.