4x Now You're Mine
    4x Captured Prey
    4x Rabid Bite
    4x Rain Delay
    4x Regeneration
    4x Full Moon
    4x Bazaar
    4x Bad Santa

Allyless Darkclaw, or One Man Wolf Pack as I like to call it, is what would be called a combo-control deck in TCG standards. It utilizes ally removal and stall tactics to minimize incoming damage while chipping away at an opponents life points until their inevitable defeat.

The "Combo": What Big Teeth - Speedstrike - Lone Wolf
    This isn't a "I play this, then this, the this and I win now" combo. Ideally you want to drop Teeth third turn to start chipping away at your opponent while also retaliating against opposing allies. Once your opponent's allies drop to one health, I advise forgoing the attack on your opponent and instead finishing off their weekend ally to decrease incoming damage. Speedstrike just means you can attack twice therefore either reducing your opponent's life points even more or slaying an extra one of their allies. No allies means Lone Wolf will always be active to heal through the minor damage you take from your opponent's allies due to Darkclaw's ability.

Ally Removal: Now You're Mine, Captured Prey, Rabid Bite
    Does your opponent have 20 allies out and you're taking 10 damage a turn? Well then you're doing it wrong! All three removal spells are pretty much self explanatory.

Stall Tactics: Rain Delay, Full Moon, Regeneration
    You may need time to stall in order to draw the "combo" and set up your "checkmate". Rain Delay is great at reducing damage from incoming ally rushes. Full Moon helps save you from possibly being burned put by mages, giving you an extra turn to heal up. Regeneration heals you up when you might have taken a little too much damage early on but serves better as a "harmful effect" remover for mages' dots.

Card Draw/Late Game Burn?: Bazaar, Bad Santa
    You cannot win without drawing the right cards. Well, here is our solution. Turn 2 Bazaar makes me smile knowing that I will have a constant stream of an extra card each turn. Bad Santa also helps at digging through your deck but most times I using it in hopes to draw a Bazaar if I haven't already. You may be asking, "Wtf you talkin bout late game burn?" Many games end by my opponent taking "can no longer draw" damage. Usually, you're proabably already established the inevitable win but it's fun to let Bad Santa win every once in a while.

Matchup Analysis
    Coming Soon

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Come face my elementalis....

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    My deck is similar but I run one less Now Your Mine and Speedstrike and add four Here Be Monsters. If anyone is considering the deck, be aware that casting Rain Delay two turns in a row doesn't work because of a bug. Your best bet is to alternate Rain Delay and Lone Wolf on consecutive turns.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I finally found and owned you yummy wolfy

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    how about that ride in?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Isn't this thread a bit late? Considering I posted a counter to this deck ages ago, and the update coming up in the next week or two will nerf Darkclaw? lol

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I had a deck similar to yours except I had 4 bad wolfs aswell, in the end I gave up on it because it wasn't a good enough deck.