Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Timmy105 & Icenova , Shame on you!

Timmy105, even if you went first, still you left I guess you didn't get the perfect hand? I'm laughing on your little fragile deck.

Also shame on Icenova, who leaves every game when he doesn't go first, from experience of mine and of my friends'.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Wouldn't a personal message suffice?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    there are already threads for this sort of thing, go to the name and shame thread.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by ShiningWind View Post
    Timmy105, even if you went first, still you left I guess you didn't get the perfect hand? I'm laughing on your little fragile deck.

Also shame on Icenova, who leaves every game when he doesn't go first, from experience of mine and of my friends'.
    ]

+1.. I've encountered Icenova alot of times and now when I see his name I just quit. I remeber when I first played against him, he went first and I stuck through the game even though it was over on turn 5 after multiple sandras. After all even though everyone quits end game to run away from rating penalty, I still try to hang till turn 6 or 7 to make sure my opponents gets the points they deserve (not saying this is good, but atleast it's better than quitting when you don't go first or when you don't have a good hand).

Next game I run into him again and this time I get first hand ( we have similiar ratings, so its probably easier for us to run into each other), he decides to quit on sight. Then I run into him for the third straight time and this time he decides to stay because -----you guessed it he had first hand.

Anyway Icenova is on my "quit on sight" list along with some other douchebags and hacker suspects.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    you cant end this thing. they will just create new account

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I have faced icenova many times as well and eveytime she/he would be second quit if went first stayed until 4th round and if no sandras quit so he/she on my quit list as well. I quit and i admit to it but i do not quit when im second and if i see i had a bad hand at least i let it go to 6 rd and then quit if i know im done so the other player gets his exp and ranking. ICENOVA got up on the ranking thx to me playing everytime second some time i beat him but i will quit everytime i see Icenova from now on.
    Cheers
    I feel sorry for people who don't drink or puff.
    When they get up in the morning that's as good as they're gonne feel all day.