Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Finally after a full reset of the TF101, there seems to be no more problem. Shadow Era is fine and runing and I don't have reboot anymore.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I sometimes suggest restoring as a last resort and it can be a rather extreme troubleshooting step but I'm glad to hear it seems to have resolved the problem.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I don't have a dock and I get the same problem on my Xoom. The only thing that seems to help at all for me is uninstalling the app and reinstalling. Rebooting does nothing for me, and I get the same result weather or not i have other apps going.

If i clear data and uninstall then reinstall it seems to function normally for a match or two then goes back to the same problem of freezing up. It can freeze while doing anything though, deck editing, shopping, playing etc. Not limited to just during matches.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    After total reinstall of the tablet, the application crashing and leaving has stopped. It went well for a day or 2 but now I have the freeze problem.
    Where ever I am in the game, the game jsut freeze, it really seems to be a display problem. Because it always begin with a lack of fluidity. Sometimes the freeze stop and I acn continue, but most of the time, the game just freeze and android propose me to quit the application.
    It's totally linked with the update to ICS.

If you need some logs or something, do not hesitate to ask.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Strange, I have still had no problem at all with my Asus Transformer (on ICS) and I play around 2/3 games a day on it (yesterday played I think 4 games on the Transformer, no problems). Do you have problems with other apps?
    Member of E2E.

“Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous.”
    “Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
    “God did not create evil. Just as darkness is the absence of light, evil is the absence of God.”
    “I want to know God's thoughts - the rest are mere details.”
    “Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts.”

- by Albert Einstein