Close

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleverb0t View Post
    So far, my favorite DR moment was in a race when my opp pulled enrage and i pulled sever ties
    Hahah, I need to get me some DR action imo.
    Acolytes of A1.
    Oderint Dum Metuant.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Awesome deck!

DR vs RLS seems all about meta (mages everywhere). As soon as the meta shifts, i expect RLS wins.

So far, my favorite DR moment was in a race when my opp pulled enrage and i pulled sever ties
    1 more durability also really helps. DR can deal 12 damage in 3 turns
    draw card is important too.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by stevevai1983 View Post
    1 more durability also really helps. DR can deal 12 damage in 3 turns
    draw card is important too.
    This deck works flawlessly if you get BF by T3. I love it. Again thanks for sharing!
    A1 Vitality
    A1's Assassin

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitality View Post
    This deck works flawlessly if you get BF by T3. I love it. Again thanks for sharing!
    just remember sometimes you need to cast Jasmine Rosecult at T3. Then T4 cast BF, T5 cast DR to kill enemy 4hp ally, regain board control from that point.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by stevevai1983 View Post
    just remember sometimes you need to cast Jasmine Rosecult at T3. Then T4 cast BF, T5 cast DR to kill enemy 4hp ally, regain board control from that point.
    What would the situation have to be to skip a T3 BF for a Jasmine?
    A1 Vitality
    A1's Assassin

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitality View Post
    What would the situation have to be to skip a T3 BF for a Jasmine?
    e.g: Warrior mirror, you play first.
    your T1: nothing
    enemy T1: nothing

your T2: nothing
    enemy T2 : Puwen

you T3: Jasmine

Now it force enemy use a 3cc ally instead of BF.
    Situation1: they cast BF, next turn your Jasmine will kill Puwen then you cast BF.
    Situation2: they cast Jasmine, next turn you cast JD(if you have) kill Puwen, use Jasmine's ass, i mean ability to lock their Jasmine. then attack their hero. T5 cast BF with JD. If you don't have JD then cast BF and use Jasmine to kill Puwen.

same situation if they cast BF at turn 3 then enemy can just cast BF as well and use Puwen attack you. or he can cast Jasmine. then you have to deal with Puwen+Jasmine. You will lose too much hp.

It's more common when you play second.
    enemy T1: nothing
    your T1: nothing
    enemy T2: Puwen
    your T2: nothing or Puwen
    enemy T3: Jasmine, attack with Puwen

now if you cast BF then you will be in serious trouble. next turn he might use JD then attack with Jasmine+puwen+JD = 8damage..gg
    if you cast Jasmine, next turn he might use Jasmine to deal 3damage then use puwen or JD kill your Jasmine.
    your T4 can cast JD to kill his Jasmine, you will be still in disadvantage but it's manageable
    (warrior mirror who play first affect game too much....)

Generally when they rush, you need to cast Jasmine to buy time...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Awesome deck, thanks for sharing. Right now I'm on a 7 winning streak

The only thing I'm not sure about it's the Dimensional Reaper, I'm goin to change it for other weapons and see how it works

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I've only been playing SE for a week, so I'm definitely still a newbie, but so far, this deck seems just crazy good. I've been playing this deck, Maj burn, Maj portal, and mid-game Lance, and have just started with an Eladwen control deck (I'm hoping the crap-tons of Elad rush around right now will trick people into playing into control Elad).

This deck seems the strongest. I'm hovering around 290 ranking, and win a good 75% with this deck, with most of my losses being n00b mistakes (meanwhile, I'm losing a good 90% with Maj Portal ). If I stuck with this deck, I'd be over 300 by now no problem.

It's just so darn consistent! It can play control or race, and the ability to play around board sweeps with weapons is just awesome. So far, I'm 2-0 vs Jericho, because you can play around tidal so well, while using DR and TO to keep hand (I just sac'ed BF, enrage and CB). Even Lance doesn't feel as rock-solid, despite the insanely powerful AB (good God, that weapon... I DRed one vs. Lance with this deck and it was ridiculous).

Anyhow, thanks for sharing! I'm going to start playing around with it a tiny bit to toolbox it up slightly, as I think the Sac mechanic makes toolboxing work very well.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Rezoh View Post
    Awesome deck, thanks for sharing. Right now I'm on a 7 winning streak

The only thing I'm not sure about it's the Dimensional Reaper, I'm goin to change it for other weapons and see how it works
    I've been using this deck a lot lately, and trust me, DR is the better choice over any weapon, especially with all the mages out there. I love stealing those fireballs and when your losing board control, the 4 damage it gives let's your regain it easily.
    A1 Vitality
    A1's Assassin

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I've only been playing SE for a week, so I'm definitely still a newbie, but so far, this deck seems just crazy good. I've been playing this deck, Maj burn, Maj portal, and mid-game Lance, and have just started with an Eladwen control deck (I'm hoping the crap-tons of Elad rush around right now will trick people into playing into control Elad).

This deck seems the strongest. I'm hovering around 290 ranking, and win a good 75% with this deck, with most of my losses being n00b mistakes (meanwhile, I'm losing a good 90% with Maj Portal ). If I stuck with this deck, I'd be over 300 by now no problem.

It's just so darn consistent! It can play control or race, and the ability to play around board sweeps with weapons is just awesome. So far, I'm 2-0 vs Jericho, because you can play around tidal so well, while using DR and TO to keep hand (I just sac'ed BF, enrage and CB). Even Lance doesn't feel as rock-solid, despite the insanely powerful AB (good God, that weapon... I DRed one vs. Lance with this deck and it was ridiculous).

Anyhow, thanks for sharing! I'm going to start playing around with it a tiny bit to toolbox it up slightly, as I think the Sac mechanic makes toolboxing work very well.
    Glad you enjoy this Amber deck.. consistency is always the NO.1 consideration when i build decks.
    check out my Portal Maj deck... reached 313 with 3 losses only (consistency is the key)
    http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....th-only-3-loss