Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hi, I noticed that you don't run retreat, why is it? Thx
    Shadow Era, ETC

Evolve Through Cooperation

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Armoek View Post
    I agree with this, the worst loses I have had due to severed ties is when your blood frenzy is removed when you are low on cards. Enrage is actually really good in that it is an extra attachment someone has to think about. Between crippling blow/blood frenzy/enrage/jasmine ability there is just too much for him to cure. As long as you are smart about your use of it, it will still be an effective card. I'm interested in your thoughts on Lily, I run two of them in my deck and have found that she is perfect for dealing with item destruction as she provides board presence and gives you a weapon for the next turn.
    I don't like Lily. You need to have a weapon in graveyard to make her work, that's a big point. She is better in item focused semi-solo Amber deck
    I have 7 weapons already.
    Anyway that just personal preference. I use to run 2 copies of Lily but end up almost always sacrifice her..

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by bobwei View Post
    Hi, I noticed that you don't run retreat, why is it? Thx
    ye Retreat is a good card but i can only have 39+hero cards. There is no room for retreat.
    Between CB and retreat i have to choose one.
    The only way i can think of to make room for retreat is by removing Puwen Bloodhelm, then i don't have any 1~2cc ally..
    This might be good because in fact i sacrifice Puwen alot... I will try -4 Puwen +1 Aldon +3 Retreat

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Qtang View Post
    Another easy rush deck. Of course, lose to my Jericho Spellbane rush deck. But Juriho lose to Magic rush, that's the whole game problem.
    I don't think this deck is a "rush deck".
    Generally i don't cast anything before turn 3 to save cards.
    And i win games because of fatties.
    Turn 1~2: Sacrifice cards
    Turn 3~5: setup BF and regain board control with weapon. (BF lose board control)
    Turn 6~7: setup fatties combo
    Turn 8~10: KO with fatties+Weapon

If you check my match history you will find there are so many games i lost half HP without hitting my opponent once.
    There are even games i lost to 10hp while my opponents have full hp but I KO them in 2 turns in late game.
    This is definitely not a "rush" style..

The Jericho Spellbane game end my 17wining streak was actually incredibly long. It's almost 20 turns and he had 3 cards left in his deck.
    He won because my DR gave him an enrage............. (he won at 6hp)
    Last edited by stevevai1983; 03-18-2012 at 12:03 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Nice solid deck from the pass, good to see that the classics still have a place in the current meta

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by stevevai1983 View Post
    I don't think this deck is a "rush deck".
    Generally i don't cast anything before turn 3 to save cards.
    And i win games because of fatties.
    Turn 1~2: Sacrifice cards
    Turn 3~5: setup BF and regain board control with weapon. (BF lose board control)
    Turn 6~7: setup fatties combo
    Turn 8~10: KO with fatties+Weapon

If you check my match history you will find there are so many games i lost half HP without hitting my opponent once.
    There are even games i lost to 10hp while my opponents have full hp but I KO them in 2 turns in late game.
    This is definitely not a "rush" style..

The Jericho Spellbane game end my 17wining streak was actually incredibly long. It's almost 20 turns and he had 3 cards left in his deck.
    He won because my DR gave him an enrage............. (he won at 6hp)
    Different playing style, when I played jericho, I use mostly 2-3 cc ally and run into a so call resource control playing plus quick rush. Well, I can't think about much that you have a chance making much damage in 2 turn when you have only up to 5 resource.

I changed it because hitting to much by Maj make me no fun at all. But in need, it is very strong against any other class.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I tried the deck, it is very solid and the aeon/protector combo is realy strong.

You not run reterat because the enemy can take it whit the DR?

I just have lose a game whit gravebone that kill my BF and overun me of ally whit me in poverty mode and not reterat to take care of PB, i have kill it whit ally and weapon but i lose so many tempo and resorces that then i lose.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Qtang View Post
    Different playing style, when I played jericho, I use mostly 2-3 cc ally and run into a so call resource control playing plus quick rush. Well, I can't think about much that you have a chance making much damage in 2 turn when you have only up to 5 resource.

I changed it because hitting to much by Maj make me no fun at all. But in need, it is very strong against any other class.
    I always non-stop sacrifice cards until i have 6+ resources, usually 8+ resources. That's why i save cards in T1,T2 and have 9 draw engine to support this style.
    After Aeon+anything, it's pretty easy to finish 25+hp in 2~3turns.

I had a game vs Banebow. He dropped me to less than 10hp in early game(and i had BF) however I dealt 20+damage in 1 turn and won the game.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by feyd View Post
    I tried the deck, it is very solid and the aeon/protector combo is realy strong.

You not run reterat because the enemy can take it whit the DR?

I just have lose a game whit gravebone that kill my BF and overun me of ally whit me in poverty mode and not reterat to take care of PB, i have kill it whit ally and weapon but i lose so many tempo and resorces that then i lose.
    It's not because of DR... i like retreat but just no room for it...unless i remove Puwen.. but Puwen is also a good card..

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Nice deck. 17 win streak is quite impressive.
    Team Juggernaut FTW!!