KA M Stevevai

IGN:
    KA M Stevevai
    KA Keroro

My articles:
    V1.5 Amber deck
    V1.5 Majiya deck
    V1.5 Gravebone deck

KA is a top chinese guild join our QQ group 134628232 if you are chinese or you can read chinese !

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Do you prefer Enrage over Rampage?
    I feel I need unless one Server Ties. and..
    Quote Originally Posted by stevevai1983 View Post
    It's an old thread! very old ! I posted this at the early stage of 1.5. Now you need to do few tweaks to make it work
    What do you suggest? too many questions,

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Sucks

This deck sucks big time. First off all, against a Jericho you will have no use for Enrage of Blood Frenzy.

When you are up against a Lance or Majiya you are fucked big time too. You are not fast enough you have no real counters for the fireballs of Majiya etc. You are lucky if you draw a fireball with your Dimension Ripper. But 9 out of 10 times they get the cards you really need and in return you get cards from the mages you would rather sacrifice.

... Sucks big time... for real.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hey I like this deck. I have been running a lot of decks and have never succeed with any hero other than a Mage and Warrior. With only two choices I felt really comfortable with Warriors and played Amber for a long time. I know about the Earthen Protector and Aeon Stormcaller combo. I wanted to ask you how to use it. EP first or AS first. Which to play when.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I have been using this new list and I always get destroyed by moonstalker. Moonstalker uses a combo of shadow font and rain delay to stop me from attacking, and then uses plasma behemoth and death mage thaddeus to damage my hero because they still can use their abilities when I use crippling blow or during a rain delay.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I still use this deck from time to time and I still win with a large margin. It makes the opponent think he has the upper hand with 7 allies on his deck, then boom I paralyze some of his minions while others retreat, finish him in two rounds with just three 3cc ally (7+5+5+weapon) (i added war banner to the deck discarded eon i barely use him). props to the creator of this deck its been a lot of fun. thanks!
    Last edited by technoboy; 07-09-2013 at 03:07 AM.