Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Hello

Hello I downloaded this game 3 days ago and almost gave enough crystals to buy a pack. I chose Eladwen as my starting hero and I tested the Humans Hunters, Rogues, and Warriors and I like the feel what I see. I also tried the Wulvens in the AI( team stealth seems pretty awesome).
    I'm not really sure what to get I don't want to buy sir thing and regret it later on. I want a deck that can deals lots of damage and diapers as nothing ever happened or a deck that can deal lots of damage but cause side effects like poison and other disabled. I'm really not sure to get Wulvens or the others mentioned . Any advice?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    If your trying to keep costs down, stick with human for now.

For direct damage mages are the way to go. So assuming you don't have 4 copies of fireball , lighting strike, another Mage deck would be good.
    The Paladin of Punxsutawney
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

IGN: BP Shadows R Us

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Forgot to add, welcome to the game and the forums.
    The Paladin of Punxsutawney
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

IGN: BP Shadows R Us

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadows R Us View Post
    If your trying to keep costs down, stick with human for now.

For direct damage mages are the way to go. So assuming you don't have 4 copies of fireball , lighting strike, another Mage deck would be good.
    Thank You but forgot to add that that I already have a Mage deck. What type if deck do u run? I played one game online and lost but found it interesting that this person was able to win by burning through my hp with spells. She summoned atleast two allies, the whole game. Also I think Wulvens can counter mages because of there skills mostly regeneration

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I would recommend sticking to one class for a while for economic and learning reasons. Mastering first class helps a lot later on as you always have a default one to come back to. Best and most efficient way to play Eladwen in QM is rush build. Something like:
    4 of each : Kris, Puwen, Aldon, Priest of the Light(or Jasmine or Layarian Seductress), Tainted Oracle
    4 of each : Fireball, Lighthing , SuperNova, Bad Santa
    remaining 3 or 4 cards can be any mixture of Tome of Knowledge, Lay Line Nexus, Treasured Heilroom, Dagger of Unmaking

Keep it to 39 or 40 at most cards + hero

If you want to try different class, than Solo Darkclaw is good choice as it is cheap to build one.

Welcome to forums and game!

If you like the game you can back it on Kickstarter and get double the invested in SC and booster packs to up your game in next expansion!
    Last edited by Veles; 12-07-2013 at 09:33 PM.
    Retired Card Game Designer

“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments.
    The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine”
    ― Nikola Tesla

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hey there! Welcome to the forums

Now that you are new to the game, you will be better off with the deck you already have. Once you level up you get 25 SC and every 4 levels you can claim a starter pack from the merchant. You can sell off the cards you dont want and with the gold you can buy the more expensive cards like Treasured Heirloom and heavy allies. Once you make a deck you are really good at, try your hand at more PvP matches where the rewards are much better

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thank you for your help everyone. I will wait a bit longer untt I learn more but I see someone recommended solo Darkclaw butt isn't the other Wulvens better? Seeing how he can stealth himself and the whole tream?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hi and welcome to the forums! Solo Darkclaw is easier to build and i think it is quite strong. of course there are counters for this deck too like all of the decks out there. Moonstalker is quite expensive if you go with allies. If you are going to buy some crystals, i recommend that you read Raph's $19.99 guide so you could maximize you money out of it. Enjoy! also if you havent see the kickstarter yet, kindly check it and back it up

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    welcome to the forums
    Buried Treasure of Nanana
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix/ Greatness, Reborn
    My tournament achievements

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Welcome to the game and forums

I recomend you to read Zhou's guide for new players (is in my signature).