Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Can anyone identify this problem?

I didn't know where to post this, its not a bug i think. well i maintain two different accounts on shadow era, one i play as a hunter and the other as a warrior. Today i logged in as my hunter and played for a while then i logged off and entered my warrior email and password and that's where it got me confused, my account was reset!..it asks for me to choose a starter deck even though i'm a level 8 warrior with 150+ ranking. Its also worth mentioning that when i log in my hunter account through my android it shows the same thing : choose a starter deck! but i can access my warrior account through it.
    So its something like
    PC= play as only hunter
    Droid=play as only warrior
    I may be missing something or there really is a problem with my accounts.
    This did not happen before the 1.5 update.
    Help please!..

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It only happens to me when i write a wrong e-mail (I forget a letter) and i create a new account, first time it happened i was a bit worried to have to chose a starter deck with my account level 15.. Lol, i think i created 15 different new accounts for all the wrong e-mails i enterred since i play.. Are you sure you didn't misstype your e-mail ?
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

Winner of the Multi-Post Streak Challenge
    *’”⁷ᵔᵕᵔ∞*°゜゚⁰ᵒ☉●•⋆.ᵢᵢᵢ₇.。・°'¨⋋ⓚⓔⓝⓣⓤⓔⓠⓤⓘ⋌¨'°・。.₇₇₇.⋆•●☉ᵒ⁰゜゚°*∞ᵔᵕᵔ⁷‘“*
    ⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentuequi View Post
    It only happens to me when i write a wrong e-mail (I forget a letter) and i create a new account, first time it happened i was a bit worried to have to chose a starter deck with my account level 15.. Lol, i think i created 15 different new accounts for all the wrong e-mails i enterred since i play.. Are you sure you didn't misstype your e-mail ?
    Lol..yeah that entering wrong email thing is correct. I made a typo while entering my id on my pc BUT i still can't access my hunter acc on my droid.
    i rechecked my id over and over still no use.
    sigh...
    :/

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    If you're still having problems, email support@shadowera.com and we should be able to resolve it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yh, that happened to me too. All because of typo.
    However, I ditched my Ipad version for the Pc because now i'm so far ahead on the pc version have have almost all the cards that the ipad version has.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The computer and iOS version are synced so there should be no disparity when logging in on your computer or an iOS device. If you login and see different cards, either the Shadow Era app on one of those is out of date or you have different email addresses entered on the two and therefore logging into different accounts.

Player accounts are stored on the game server so as long as you enter the same email address and password, you'll be able to access your account from any supported device.