Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Not a fan of Golden Katar, you have so many better options, including Throwing Knife...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    DOU is evil. Your DOU, opponents Kris and King's Pride. War Banner + Aldon + King's Pride + Kris and your DOU with 3 durability

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I am at around 300 rating and have found that Serena is somewhat weak. I have found that Black Garb is weak as any weapon makes it useless, and most decks have weapons, not to mention Kris, Brutalis, Nightstalker, etc. Without BG, there is simply not enough ally destruction - you have weapons and assassinate, that's about it. Lance is just better as you can launch hasted Ravens and Earthen Protectors at your opponents' allies. That having been said, I love Serena and want to make a build that works.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i'm at 300 rating too and have found serena to be pretty good. although it's true that garb will get taken out by weapons and any creature with 1 attack it's still a good late game drop and works well stalling those annoying sandworms and gargoyles. i've also found serena to be more consistent than lance. the ability to kill a 4 hp creature and getting a card for it is great as well as being able to essentially seal an opponents hand. if they over play a little early on turn 5 i'll just strip the hero's hand instead of going after the creatures. kris + assassinate is a deadly combo as well. I beat lance, mages (portals are a bitch but beatable), gwen and amber. my hardest match up right now is zaladar. if you want i can pm you my deck list and you can playtest or just check out some of my games. my ign is Lucifers Shadow

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    St. Ripper is not focused around Night Prowler, however it would be a good starting point if you wanted to push harder for the strategy, although it already works fairly well at stealing cards. Even better at simply stripping them though as the constitution allows for more Hero focus.
    Shallow Era Channel and Blog
    Enhancing The Community, etc.