Close

Thread: 1.5 serena deck

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

1.5 serena deck

im currently using serena there maybe faults with it but i have been doing well with it and just thought i might share it, any advice or tips are more then welcome. sorry for any spelling mistakes

x3 jasmine
    x2 puwen
    x1 skullborn
    x2 raven
    x2 aldon
    x4 priest of light - i find them very useful agaisnt elementis and the plus 1 health is a added bonus
    x1 tainted oracle
    x2 stormcaller
    x3 assisanation
    x2 recon - the plus 1 attack comes in handy especialy if you have a couple nightshades out
    x1 poison
    x4 stop thieve -
    x1 assasins cloak
    x2 ill gotten gains -
    x3 night shades
    x2 retreat
    x1 bad santa
    x4 master smith
    x1 ley line lexus
    x4 black garb
    x2 katar
    x4 ankle breaker

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hi, 51 cards is too much, try to trim it down to 40-43

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    You have alot of good cards in there i would just stick to the few that work best for you, and keep 3 minimum of them so they're consistent while playing. in addition 43 is probably the max cards i would go(excluding hero) I would keep Jasmine, aldon, priests, assassinations and anklebreakers for sure. They're all great. I would take out poison, katar,(too much casting cost, low durability) ley line nexus (stop thief is the same but cheaper and you get a free resource), and assassins cloak. Nightshades can do the ambush part just fine, and using Jasmines ability and retreats you can control early game fairly well. I would also get 3 of of all the human allies at least, they're all very good in their own rights, only exception would be Aeon, 2 is generally enough. As for recon, it really looks good on paper, and i tried to get it to work many times it just didnt seem to fit better than other cards could. Something else to think about is Dagger of Unmaking, Anklebreaker is better in most cases i find, but against heavy aggro decks it goes a long way. Other than that (sorry to chew it apart) you have a good base going and its good to see more rogues out there. GL, Serena for the win!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    As others said, your deck has way too many cards and is not consistent. Not to be rude, but it looks like a hodgepodge.

Much like Smokebomb told you to get rid of LLN since S,T! is better, you should drop the Master Smiths for Lily Rosecults. She has essentially the same ability (top card instead of your choice, just plan accordingly) at the same cost, but you get a 3/4 ally to boot. Master Smith is for Shadow hunters who have no other options.

As a general rule of thumb, if a card is worth playing 1x of, it is worth playing 2x (there are a few rare exceptions to this, such as Resurrection). 1x Bridgette, Santa, and Oracle are doing nothing for your deck. Look at some other decks posted (ahem, including mine Lance Shadowpwner, go go self-plug) to see the difference in consistency compared to yours. Basically, more 4x and 3x of cards as opposed to random 1x's.

Hope this helps.
    IGN: blueblurr