Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Angry Can't do anything

Ok, so I'm playing a Zaladar control deck against some sort of Zhanna deck-milling setup. I usually have no problem winning against this style of deck, but there is a glitch that is absolutely unbearable, and it's happened to me multiple times, with multiple heroes. When I go to attack with an ally, there is no button to do so anywhere on the screen. In hopes that I can still do damage, I attempt to use my hero's ability, and there's no button for that, UNLESS they have at least one ally out (I'd be OK with this if it were a drawback of the ability, but there needs to at least be consistency). I've been playing this game since launch (current rating = 413) and, as an ex-MTGer, this game freaking rocks; however, this instance has occurred for me on both the iPhone and iPad and I almost rage my iDevice across the room every time this happens.

Luckily, I somehow managed to pull off an Eternal Renewal and, with 4 Transcendences in my graveyard at the time, Zhanna quit and I still ended up with the win. But, for the love of the potential growth of this game, this bug needs to be resolved soon.

Has anyone else had this issue? Or am I just late to the forums-party?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    elementals have a lot of bugs with them, a lot to do with rain delay affecting hero's ability, mind controlling aeon, renewal de-syncing. i believe most is addressed in the next update thankfully.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    If your opponent has an ally (Jasmine and Medusil come to mind) who has an ability that keeps one of your allies from attacking next round and uses it, there is no marker on your ally, no animation to point it out, and unless you are watching your opponent's resources and see them drop for no understandable reason, no way to tell you are affected by it until you go to use an ally and he/she can't do anything. This was a major point of frustration for me till it hit me what was going on. They both need some sort of animation when they use their abilites so it is more apparent what is happening to supposively frozen allies.