Close

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatts View Post
    I agree it's a matter of principles, I have this happen to me all the time and I catch a lot of flak from employees when I try to call them on it.

Just recently the grocery store I go to had a 2 for 1 toilet paper sale, but I missed it. I was talking to the cashier when I was buying toilet paper next, he said he didn't think they would do the sale again. A couple months later they had the sale again, I yelled at that lying bastard of a cashier until the manager came. He even had the gall to tell me that this is how promotions work, and I shouldn't take it personally. Unfortunately the manager didn't help, he wouldn't give me the toilet paper I deserve even though the cashier told me the sale wouldn't happen again. He also didn't take any action against the cashier! These people drive me crazy. Needless to say I do not shop there any more, and have posted flyers about this horrible practice outside the store.

I wish more businesses would smarten up and honour limited time offers indefinitely. It's the customers right to always have the best deal, and it should apply retroactively.

Let's all support Sprinkles in his principled stand to get more goods for money previously spent. Once his situation is resolved we can start on getting me a booster box (and bonuses!) for the crystals I bought last fall.
    By the way I want 2x playsets for the money I spent from April of 11 to December of 11. I think I spent enough for that maybe even 3 playsets!!!!!!
    For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Twitter: @N3rd4Christ | Skype: N3rd4Christ
    >>>>> My Trade Thread <<<<<

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I wasn't aware that pre-order was a synonym of promotion. The complaint is legit, your spam isn't.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by thendless View Post
    I wasn't aware that pre-order was a synonym of promotion. The complaint is legit, your spam isn't.
    The bonus Shadow Crystals from pre-ordering the physical cards is a promotion.

The pre-order of physical cards isn't.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    He didn't bought the physical cards because Wulven told him they were not taking any more pre-orders...and then Wulven opened more pre-orders. The customer was mislead, it's as simple as that. I'd be pissed too.
    Last edited by thendless; 03-15-2012 at 06:38 PM. Reason: gramar

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thantos View Post
    Now that is a 9/10 troll
    9.5/10!
    For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thendless View Post
    He didn't bought the physical cards because Wulven told him they were not taking any more pre-orders...and the Wulven opened more pre-orders. The customer was mislead, it's as simple as that. I'd be pissed too.
    I want my 4.99 that I spent on crystals after pre-order closed too!!!

I'm furious!!! Fuming!!! Cold as a cucumber!!! All at once!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    So, just to clarify:
    You got into Shadow Era after pre-orders closed, and decided to spend $50 bucks to have the full set. Two weeks later you want the cards for free because pre-orders reopened?
    It's not like you got ripped off here; you've enjoyed the cards you bought thoroughly over the last two weeks. You'll still get $40 back in crystals for future sets if you buy a booster box, so the money isn't going to waste.
    So even though you understood the fact you had unfortunate bad timing you decided to e-mail support anyway on the off chance you might get your money back. The support personnel were courteous, personable, and empathetic... But this filled you with rage?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Its an interesting case, because its a grey area, and not black and white like everyone wants.
    Grand Watchman of the Ancient Blue Citadel
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn.

Don't just witness the greatness;
    Stride with us.

To join the demonstrably greatest guild in the history of Shadow Era - click here

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Padawan Pete View Post
    Its an interesting case, because its a grey area, and not black and white like everyone wants.
    Yes, this thread is a very grey area.

Move along, people!

There are brighter colours in the league!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Posting to subscribe...

Curious how this plays out..
    IGN: TJ BlueJet24

Founder of Team Juggernauts