Close

Thread: Important help

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries

Unhappy Important help

So recently ive been checking out my test account and what i realized was that most of my cards and decks changed and i was getting a little worried if something had happened. So after that i checked my main account and realized almost practically everything was changed the elementalis i was working on was gone and the deck that popped up in the deck screen was zhana. I knew someone had to go into it because the last deck i had up was a Majiya deck. So for me i feel like i have to start all over in shadow era again and i was all the way up to level 20. So
    If any of you guys could tell me if this happened to you or what you think i should PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE reply back!!!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    U maybe spelled you're e-mail adress wrong

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    No it wasnt that my username my email address everything i need to sign in was the same. Im not sure what happened.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I'm pretty sure AnAdolt can check out the ip's of people who logged in, and any suspicious ones can be ip banned and maybe your account can be rolled back.
    Head Referee at SEU
    www.ShadowEraUnleash.com
    Seasonal Ladders for Singles and Guilds with prizes and tournaments.

Proud Member of Team Juggernauts

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SE Quinck View Post
    I'm pretty sure AnAdolt can check out the ip's of people who logged in, and any suspicious ones can be ip banned and maybe your account can be rolled back.
    Thank you. Its mostly all my Elementalis stuff that is gone to and thats my favorite hero. And i don't have that much money to be buying crystals so those are the 2 main reason i got mad and worried.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Player accounts are stored on our server so as long you're entering the same email address and password, you'll be able to access your account from any supported device. If you login and it asks you to pick a starting hero rather than logging into your intended account, 99.9% of the time, it's because you're entering a different email address. Email support@shadowera.com with the player name you originally picked and we can search for the account and get to the bottom of this.