2x aeon

4x ice storm
    4x focused prayer
    4x smite
    2x honored dead
    4x wizent
    3x ghostmaker
    2x king's pride

ive been working on this deck, like forever. before there was a design team and a PFG. i have a few variations and if there is interest i will post them.

its fairly simple and yet a little complicated. the key card is earthen protector. its gone through so many changes since i first started this deck. its been hard to keep up.

basically, you build a "brigette wall" in mid game and then beat your opponent to death with your allies. use smite and ice storm (yes, no tidal wave) to help keep board without lossing your allies.

what is a "brigette wall"? the same as an "aeon wall"... and what is that? when you cast a brigette, you have to kill brigette before you can kill the other allies, right? well... what happens when you have a brigette and an earthen protector out? you kill brigette and the EP dies and brigette is now a harder to kill 2/4 ally that is still protecting the rest of your allies. so you have to kill it again, to get to the rest. if you dont... im bringing back the dead EP with ghostmaker and we keep going... KP makes her even harder to kill. it sucks getting killed by a 6 attack brigette

the deck is a little complicated to get going but thats OK. its good enough that it doesnt always need the Brigette Wall EP and Aeon out...

i have a much FASTER version as well.

(try this as well... drop the kris and add tainted oracle. the deck starts slower but gains in speed... you also might end up with a 7/6 oracle )
    Last edited by Caitlyn0; 03-14-2012 at 05:27 AM.
    lil dark riding hood Queen of A1 Evolution in Theory
    Alliance One recruitment thread
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    SE Card Price Guide - My Deck Building Guide
    all my decks together
    owner of Earthen Protector flavor text
    Caitlyn™: collecting rage quits since 2011

Evolution in Theory