Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

1.503 broke android compatability?

did 1.503 break android compatibility for everyone or is it just some of us? This is incredibly frustrating. In about 30 games that I've attempted to play since 1.503, i've won about 4, lost one legitimately and been crashed out of the rest. Is this a widespread problem or is it just a few of us?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I think it's a definite issue, as I can usually play one or two games before needing to shut the app down before my phone goes into meltdown mode.
    Signature for rent.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by GS View Post
    I think it's a definite issue, as I can usually play one or two games before needing to shut the app down before my phone goes into meltdown mode.
    I've noticed significant slowdown and it locks up for short periods, but only when on the Mobile network, zero issues in WiFi. I'm thinking it's to do with how the program is sending and receiving network data.
    Extra Tough Claws - Proud Member of ETC

Articles | Decklist | Fan Fiction

Shadow Era Art Thread | PB @ DeviantArt

PFG Member | I've been interviewed!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I haven't seen any problems on my Galaxy Note, but terrible issues on my Xoom

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Preybird View Post
    I've noticed significant slowdown and it locks up for short periods, but only when on the Mobile network, zero issues in WiFi. I'm thinking it's to do with how the program is sending and receiving network data.
    I experienced the same and said as much in another thread. On wifi I was fine but on 3G I was getting frozen graphics every 20 seconds or so.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Did they do any real testing of this on non-PC clients? Looks like a good argument for getting the test server onto other platforms, this is making the game unplayable for me.

And unfortunately i've had the issue using wifi too. It certainly seems to be better, but this morning I had the phone literally 1m away from my wifi modem using wifi connection and it locked up on me.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    3g I don't really have issues. Maybe when I upgrade my phone the issues will be even less. But seriously, you guys (wulven) need to consider low end users too. Or just don't allow them to play (in which case you lose part of the market, but at least you won't get complaints!)

Akin to shooting yourself in the foot for the foot getting gangrene cause you wore your shoes too tight. But hey, whatever works!
    Signature for rent.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by psychobabble View Post
    Did they do any real testing of this on non-PC clients? Looks like a good argument for getting the test server onto other platforms, this is making the game unplayable for me.

And unfortunately i've had the issue using wifi too. It certainly seems to be better, but this morning I had the phone literally 1m away from my wifi modem using wifi connection and it locked up on me.
    It's still playable on mobile network for me with the slowdown and the occasional lockups. I'm using a Desire HD, so it's got a decent processor (Snapdragon 1Ghz). But performance is nothing like 1.29.
    Extra Tough Claws - Proud Member of ETC

Articles | Decklist | Fan Fiction

Shadow Era Art Thread | PB @ DeviantArt

PFG Member | I've been interviewed!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Playing yesterday from my nexus one on wifi (the router was in the same room) I got a defeated without having any timer or anything about bad conection. My router was working perfectly, I was hearing my playlists in youtube while playing. Really sucks to have this afecting my rating, won't play again rating games in my mobile device (wich really sucks because then I only can play when I'm in home) I hope they fix this soon...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    I was soundly defeated by b0hater 1-2. Nicely done!
    Team Juggernauts ELDER
    Winner of TLOTpSGR 1.28 Tournament
    PFGs member

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by GS View Post
    3g I don't really have issues. Maybe when I upgrade my phone the issues will be even less. But seriously, you guys (wulven) need to consider low end users too. Or just don't allow them to play (in which case you lose part of the market, but at least you won't get complaints!)
    I don't have a particularly low-end phone, HTC sensation was a top end phone less than a year ago - and of course it worked just fine in 1.29. It's just bad coding somewhere.