Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Some advice on Banebow

Here is my current deck:
    http://shadowera.gondorian.com/deck1....4se185.4se167

I'm kinda stuck at 250 right now and I wanna know if its the deck's fault or I just need to get better (or both^^).

As you probably guessed, the deck plays kinda controlish while squeezing out a little bit of damage every now and then. I rarely go above 5 or 6 recources unless I can really milk a wrath for a lot of cards.

The stuff I'm most unsure about are my expensive allies and weapons/armor. The Destroyer and the Knight are both good and while the Knight has more "wtf" potential, often the Destroyer is more solid. Should I keep the split of 4/2 or go to 3/3. Also I didn't add PB, I think he has no place in a deck with such few recources.

I'm also a little unsure about SS and Wrath. While both are gamebreaking if they work, mulitiples are often useless (you can't even profitably turn them into recources) and especially Wrath does nothing if I am behind. Is 4 of each a little excessive?

If you have questions regarding my playstyle feel free to ask and I wanna thank everyone in advance for some advice =)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    You might wanna add a couple of Sacrificial Lamb ine lieu of 1 Molten and 1 Shriek.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    You say Wrath does nothing if you are behind. That has been an age old question for hunters, infact before Tainted Oracle Human's where in much of the same boat.
    You could:
    -1 Wrath
    -1 Soul Seeker
    +2 Bad Santa/ Sac Lamb

This will help with draw to keep up the pressure but the problem comes in when fatties hit the board. I'm assuming an Aoen drop is amoung your worse nightmares with this deck. a portal mage can hurt too. I see many people running Flamming Arrow in conjunction with Poison Arrow to burn through the fatties quickly. personally that is why I have Plasma's in my deck. so on T5 I have something that can take down an Aoen my next turn (with some help of Banebow, or Poison Arrow). But with this deck unless you get the right cards at the right time, anything past 250 will be challenging (not impossible, but tough).

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks for the suggestions, I'll probably go with 2 lambs instead of the weapon/armor.

Well, I can't say I'm happy to see Aeon, but which deck can?^^

Since this deck usually is able to be ahead on board till turn 6 I can more often than not deal with him, but yeah Aeon on an empty board kinda sucks.