Close

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I've been playing a Rogue deck pretty much since I started Shadow Era, but have been thinking about making a Wulven deck. This deck looks like it has a lot of great card combos and other fun possibilities, I just might have to check it out for myself!

Great job!

grinner. . .

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    So I been playing around with this deck but find it completely impossible to win consistently. Are that under powered now or do I just get shitty luck.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by jcbow View Post
    So I been playing around with this deck but find it completely impossible to win consistently. Are that under powered now or do I just get shitty luck.
    Depends what heroes you are against. Moonstalker is weak vs mages and hunters using grundler's double. Not to mention morbid acolyte is quite common in the meta and can cause him problems.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Honestly most heroes...some of my issues i think are patience I try to rush too much. Some of it though the more I read seems to be that ms just isn'ttoo strong with ally decks right now. IDK, I think for a first hero to try I may have picked an uphill battle.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I was running the bad wolves but am now thinking of going oggy....maybe that'll help some