Close

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm in Berkeley...trading physical cards when we get them sounds good. I don't think I've ordered enough to create a whole deck :S

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Myztery View Post
    Oakland, CA.

I have a couple friends that will be playing also. Anyone know of any local shops that will be supporting SE and willing to run some tourneys? I should have enough left over booster boxes that I can host a couple drafts or sealed, if enough people were interested.
    A sealed draft without class and/or faction restrictions would be awesome and might be a viable format if it's not too broken!
    IGN: TJ Bayfight3r
    Telegram: @Bayfighter

Guild Member of Team Juggernauts

Honorary Guild Member: Enlisted to Endure <E2E> - A Christian gaming community

""Whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through Him to God the Father."
    Colossians 3:17

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yeah I'll try and get people together shortly after the cards come out. I'm going to have a bunch of a cards to use so maybe people can use them but not have =P if we get together. Trying to get my friends into it as well.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Necro, just to get everybody excited about the upcoming physical card release!

http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....Cards-Are-Here

""Whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through Him to God the Father."

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Rally cry again.

I should have more than enough crystals to give away for free to new players. I have 4 booster boxes coming. Do we have a place to demo the game? perhaps get some interested players? Not sure if I will have enough boosters (after I'm done cracking for myself) to run a sealed tourney.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I my self Should be getting about 5 boxes plus epic and collectors, so i'll have a lot If theres a enough people interested I might do a draft. I'll be heading to my local Card Shop once i get the cards to start sleeveing everying and to try and promote around the shop. The place is called C&J collectibles in Fremont, though I think it may be considered Newark not 100% but yeah I'll be heading there.

I'm eyeing my window all day this week waiting for UPS or Fedex or someone to deliver a huge box, I'll post back here when I do get my cards and maybe we can set up a meet in a centered area for everyone to meet up.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Kapis View Post
    I my self Should be getting about 5 boxes plus epic and collectors, so i'll have a lot If theres a enough people interested I might do a draft. I'll be heading to my local Card Shop once i get the cards to start sleeveing everying and to try and promote around the shop. The place is called C&J collectibles in Fremont, though I think it may be considered Newark not 100% but yeah I'll be heading there.

I'm eyeing my window all day this week waiting for UPS or Fedex or someone to deliver a huge box, I'll post back here when I do get my cards and maybe we can set up a meet in a centered area for everyone to meet up.
    Sounds like a plan! I'm within half an hour of Fremont, so C&J sounds great to tryout Meltdown or some kind of drafting format. Keep us all posted everyone when you get your cards!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Sup Bay Area!
    If anyone is ever in the Mission District or Near SFO hit me up for a Digital session at any coffee shop or bar.
    |BIG HUEVOS|
    San Francisco, California - Panama City, Panama

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Huevos View Post
    Sup Bay Area!
    If anyone is ever in the Mission District or Near SFO hit me up for a Digital session at any coffee shop or bar.
    I'm always around SFO. When I get my physical cards, let's meet up and we can play a digital session OR with the physical cards!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I just for my first order! Its only the human warrior and rogue starter, but its something! Also I think they are shipping out preorders, in order of which they came. My first order was January 5th, to give you and idea of where the orders might be. I still have a bunch of orders (6) coming so I'll post when I get more and to see if its shipping in order.