Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by GalenMoo View Post
    I dont understand whats the point of adding Tainted Oracle and Armor of Ages. I also alrdy have 3 Aldon so i wont need 2 more. Since I'm using Blood Frenzy i wont need the Oracles.
    ah i apologize for adding aldon, typing in a galaxy is very annoying. and as for tainted oracle, u cannot rely on blood frenzy all.of the time. for example, against eladwen if ur burnt and poisoned+ blood frenzied, u lose 3 health per turn! not sure if u would want that as eladwen's specialty is dealing high damage. this is just a small example. i also play boris, and trust me tainted oracle can turn the game in ur favour.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed Freak View Post
    ah i apologize for adding aldon, typing in a galaxy is very annoying. and as for tainted oracle, u cannot rely on blood frenzy all.of the time. for example, against eladwen if ur burnt and poisoned+ blood frenzied, u lose 3 health per turn! not sure if u would want that as eladwen's specialty is dealing high damage. this is just a small example. i also play boris, and trust me tainted oracle can turn the game in ur favour.
    I will definitely add two more oracles (replacing a kris and a extra sharp). Thanks to the previous comments, I'm thinking of adding two Raven, which will replace 1 armored sandworm and a Birgitte.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

think.twice

Quote Originally Posted by GalenMoo View Post
    I will definitely add two more oracles (replacing a kris and a extra sharp). Thanks to the previous comments, I'm thinking of adding two Raven, which will replace 1 armored sandworm and a Birgitte.
    i would think twice before removing kris and extra sharp these two along with retreat combo can devastate your opponent in a single turn. and yeah raven is a good idea, i've come across many interesting plays using her,i never use her though.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Well I decided to replace my two sandworms (since i dont really use them), a kris and a sever ties (which i rarely use) with two ravens, which are better than sandworms, and two oracles.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed Freak View Post
    i would think twice before removing kris and extra sharp these two along with retreat combo can devastate your opponent in a single turn. and yeah raven is a good idea, i've come across many interesting plays using her,i never use her though.
    This is not the type of combo you should plan on happening...The fact that kris can come back via return is convenient, not something you count on.