Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

New player willing to learn!

Sup forumz,
    I really love to play card games, like magic the gatheirng. I have like 1,0000 + cards but can't use them and don't really have any people to play with. I don't have anybody that can take me to a magic area, and where I live the nearest card shop is like 30 minutes away, so I decided to go here. The game looks really fun, but I have a few questions that I want to ask.
    1. There are a lot of different kinds of heroes, and the classes, and cards, how will I know which one belongs to which class? I know the heroes one, but what about the allies and the abilities and what not?
    2. Where can I learn about the strategy of the game? I checked the strategy section out, but it doesn't really explain the strategy and things that go on in the game. Where can I learn this?

Thanks, and I really would love to be a part of this community!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Welcome A.Bunny,

1. When buying cards, there is info on them that displays what classes they are accessible to, with an icon on the top right. You may check back with the hero of your choice and it'll show an icon on the top right of it as well. If it matches, then that card is a part of its card pool. All allies that are human, can be used by human heroes and the same for shadow allies but a few shadow allies are specific to a certain class; that is again displayed on the top right corner of the card, example, Pack Wolf can only be used by wulven heroes.

2. The forum is a great place to start. I'm not sure if you have been looking into the right threads but if you search well enough, you'll find discussions to suit your needs. However, it seems like you are looking for something more. I would then suggest getting a bit better and try out for one of the active and competitive guilds around. Check the guild section for more details.

You can also PM me if you have anything more you would like to ask and if you're interested in guilds. I would be happy to share with you.
    Last edited by OgAusp; 03-10-2012 at 05:35 AM.
    Do NOT Click Here

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Welcome to the forums, Absurd Bunny!