Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Preorder: Level 8 - Exclusive Foil Heroes - $110,000

Are we still getting these? I placed this pre-order a while ago just to get the bonuses and today I get some e-mail telling me it's gonna be a while, blah blah blah. The e-mail also lists the pre-order bonuses. Suspiciously absent is "Level 8 - Exclusive Foil Heroes" from that list. I only placed one $20 order, so I'd better get a set of Exclusive foil heroes for each one of my orders.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yes, you'll still get the foil heroes but due to manufacturing costs they can't be exclusive. There will be a chance to get foil heroes in any retail booster pack.

For more info, please see http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....pping-estimate

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    That sounds like some very very very shady false-advertising. Also, I placed 5 orders and only received 4 order confirmations.

You guys are off to a great start, I think it's cool how you screw over all the people who pre-ordered to push through this physical release. I'm pretty sure some of us just ordered these for the pre-order bonuses. I hope your stupid MTG rip-off game fails, which will suck for you with all the chargebacks you're going to get for failing to fulfill your pre-order promises.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by lain21us View Post
    That sounds like some very very very shady false-advertising. Also, I placed 5 orders and only received 4 order confirmations.

You guys are off to a great start, I think it's cool how you screw over all the people who pre-ordered to push through this physical release. I'm pretty sure some of us just ordered these for the pre-order bonuses. I hope your stupid MTG rip-off game fails, which will suck for you with all the chargebacks you're going to get for failing to fulfill your pre-order promises.
    The game has been around for quite some time, and it has not been a failure. And it just keeps on growing as well. I mean, come on. You still get the cards, its just that other people are able to get them as well. Who really orders more just for some sparkly heros anyways. I mean, the other offers are still the same.
    I AM THE FRICKIN' ARCH-MAGE OF THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE!!
    Have a sword in your face!

God damn these facts getting in the way of my succes!!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I dunno, I feel like I was deceived. You can downplay the value of exclusive physical bonuses all you want, but the fact is you guys got cheap and screwed over your customers. Even your response fails to take any responsibility for this thing which is very clearly inexcusable.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    If your so pissed off due to a few cards, just cancel the order. If your so mad that someone else can get sparkly hero's as well, then I don't see a reason why not.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    You remember that you received shadow crystals, and that they will be doubled when you'll have the physical cards, right?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by HHHBK View Post
    You remember that you received shadow crystals, and that they will be doubled when you'll have the physical cards, right?
    Yeah? My point is thar if he gets so mad there is nothig stopping hin from canceling the pre-order. "I hope your stupid MTG rip-off game fails," he said. Thats kinda implying that he don't want to have anything to do with the game, no? Then he can just as well cancel.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I was referring to the OP :P
    We posted at the same time.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Firstly it isn't MTG rip off It a WoW copy. Secondly what is the big fuss?? To get 20 foil Hero's before anyone who didn't preorder. Just because they will be open in later times in boosters doesn't deter the fact your getting them now!! And he gets a tin, card sleeves, a neutral ally, double shadow crystals. And a heap extra!!!! For 20 dollars that is amazing and I don't think you have a leg to stand when it comes to arguing about the fact there not exclusive for future things. Every other tcg has done exactly the same. Made it exclusive one time and then release it with other sets. Yugioh, mtg all did the same.
    Anylitical super fans
    Entertaining timeless compadre

CARD SUGGESTIONS
    HOMUNCULI
    NEW FACTION/CLASS ALLY SUGGESTIONS
    LIEUTENANTS