Close

Page 8 of 42 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Divisions updated again, slightly:

http://shadowera.gondorian.com/leagu...ion=viewLeague

(Please see there if you are in Green/Blue/Red).

Division1 and Division2 Players (of all colours): All of these are now full, so you can play your ONE 3-game match against someone who has not yet played in your coloured division. Play this 3-game match by Sunday.

Yellow3, Yellow4 and Orange3, Orange4 Players: You can play your ONE 3-game match against someone who has not yet played in your coloured division. Play this 3-game match by Sunday.

Green3 Players: Your division currently has 7 players - the first 6 to play one 3-game match will stay in. The last person will have the option to move to Blue3 or drop to Green4.

Red3 and Green4 Players: Your divisions currently have more than 6 players, so the first 6 to play will stay in - the rest will drop down to a lower division.

Blue3 Players: There are currently only 5 of you, so I will try to find one other to join. In the mean time, please contact each other and play ONE match against someone in Blue3 who has not played yet.

I will try to schedule your matches 2 and 3 as soon as I can, but time is a rare resource for me right now!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Just played OgAusp, won 3-0. He said he was Green 3, but on the site it says he is Green 4.

World Championships 2nd Place Flycheung's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Played our first game on Green 1.

flycheung 2 - blanketeffect 1.

GGs.

Shall report the result onto the league website once I figured out my password.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by 100tinl View Post
    100tinl (majiya) vs nadejde (elda) 3-0
    Why did 100tinl have first turn on the first and second game? That is not allowed.
    E2E | Professor of cunningness

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Ah rave baldrick can you pm me please?? I would like to organise a league match with you we both in same division
    Anylitical super fans
    Entertaining timeless compadre

CARD SUGGESTIONS
    HOMUNCULI
    NEW FACTION/CLASS ALLY SUGGESTIONS
    LIEUTENANTS

League Season 3 Undisputed Champion chanson311's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I beat dharvo 2-1 in the crown 11 and we agreed to count that towards our league match as well! GG's for sure! Very tough victories.
    TJ "Old-Timer"

TEAM JUGGERNAUTS

Fan of Doctor Who

Bands I like:
    Coheed and Cambria
    Pink Floyd
    Muse
    MGMT
    Electric Light Orchestra
    And many more!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by GondorianDotCom View Post
    Blue3 Players: There are currently only 5 of you, so I will try to find one other to join. In the mean time, please contact each other and play ONE match against someone in Blue3 who has not played yet.
    I tried to contact all other members of my division with private messages but I got no reply. Is there some other ways to contact league players?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm having the same issue... Maybe lots of players in our divisions just went AWOL...
    Member of Acolytes of A1
    "Students today, Masters tomorrow"
    New player eager to learn more about the game and be a part of a vibrant community? Join us!

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoolgar View Post
    I tried to contact all other members of my division with private messages but I got no reply. Is there some other ways to contact league players?
    Quote Originally Posted by --Soul Sacrifice-- View Post
    I'm having the same issue... Maybe lots of players in our divisions just went AWOL...
    There could be some people who do not check the forums every day. I find it hard to imagine being one of them, but they do exist! Some people do not even check their email daily, or may not have email notifications turned on.

As the league has just kicked off, I think we would need to wait five days at least before assuming someone is AWOL. Until then, I recommend dueling other league players for practise!

Or maybe you would be willing to switch to Blue3, Soul Sacrifice? Then you and Zoolgar can play each other and I end up with a full blue3 division

pg8 is now in blue3, BTW, and I only got an email from him yesterday.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Close matches with Rayzie. I won 2-1.

Man I don't know if I can handle this season. I still need to go through wtzky and soothslyr. Not sure if I've played icynova before but he was undefeated in red division 2 and only lost one game in season 3 so i expect he's also going to be pretty skilled. I'm getting a headache just thinking about these upcoming matches.