Close

Page 29 of 42 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by GondorianDotCom View Post
    Did they play any games at all? If not, you can have auto-wins.
    The players I listed have 0 games played and you can check the league4 table for orange division 2.
    In game name: Plague12
    "...I don't lecture, I don't rap, I'm no bureaucrat; I'm just a guy out of nowhere came to be involved in something five-hundreds times bigger than you and me." - Nines Rodriguez, Anarch

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Shouldn't I get a win for dharvo (blue div 1). I sent him a couple of pm and then got AWAL to help tracking him down, but still never got a response to schedule a game.
    Team Juggernaut FTW!!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    2 more results for Red Div 1:

Soothslyr beats Wtzky 2-1
    Lyingdragon beats Wtzky 3-0

Not a good day for me. Lost out badly in the Dimension Ripper steals with LD taking some nice cards while I got shrieks and snakes.

@GDC; IcyNova is yet to play a match in Red 1.

I only have one game left against Danae and I have completed all of mine (unless Icy comes back). How long have we got left to finish?
    Last edited by Wtzky; 04-18-2012 at 03:23 AM.
    Resident dealer of Dead Man's hand of A1: Evolution in Theory

Check out www.a1-alliance.org to find out all about us, and Ask A1! Also now out, Project Omega, a full shadowera Wiki + exclusive strategy guides!

Click for my Beginners Guide to Shadow Era Heroes

Siege on A1 - the toughest challenge yet. Have you got what it takes? Over 17,000 crystals up for grabs!

Recent accolades:
    TJ Gauntlet Finalist!
    PFG Tournament Winner
    PFG 1 & 2 member
    Crown 14 RU
    Guild Wars #1 winners

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Wtzky View Post
    2 more results for Red Div 1:

Soothslyr beats Wtzky 2-1
    Lyingdragon beats Wtzky 3-0

Not a good day for me. Lost out badly in the Dimension Ripper steals with LD taking some nice cards while I got shrieks and snakes.

@GDC; IcyNova is yet to play a match in Red 1.

I only have one game left against Danae and I have completed all of mine. How long have we got left to finish?
    We've actually already played. I won 2-1 and was a tough matchup. I think it was Majiya (me) vs Banebow if I remember correctly.

I only have to play Soothslyr (aside from IcyNova who hasn't played a game yet) and we had set a time a few days back but I couldn't commit on it since I had just moved house with several things that needed to be done in real life and the few times I did log in to IRC, I didn't see him online. I'll try to schedule another time with Soothslyr but it might have to wait until the weekend or this Friday.

Dang. Even if I win 3 - 0 against Soothslyr, I have no chance of winning the Red Division 1 title because I will tie LD, but he beat me in my matchup against him (stole my burn with his DR!!). My streak will be at an end but maybe this time I might get into the Finals.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    not sure if i have a chance to win, but it's all in fun nonetheless
    Accolades:
    Former Member of The A1 Alliance "Evolution In Theory"
    Season 4 Hall of Fame Top Ranking - Ranked #14 soothslyr1
    Gondoriandotcom Flash Tournament - Winner (Over Portgaz D Ace) Team Juggernaut
    Bluejet24 Crown Tournament - Winner (Over Crispy1313)
    Hatts Pop up Tournament - Winner (Jjsia) A1 Member

Contributions To The Community:
    Priest Tactics Forum
    Ways To Play
    Advanced Strategies [Part: 1]
    Advanced Strategies [Parts: 2 & 3]

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think it might be time to assign auto-wins in Yellow Division 3 for those who haven't played Aridur yet.

Aridur played one match against Xinua and lost, but then hasn't been seen or heard from since. I have PMed at least 3 times over the past weeks with no response. Other players in the division have said that same thing. A search on the game server shows he hasn't played any games at all in 5 weeks now.

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickey293 View Post
    Shouldn't I get a win for dharvo (blue div 1). I sent him a couple of pm and then got AWAL to help tracking him down, but still never got a response to schedule a game.
    OK. Everyone has now been given 3-0 auto-win against Dharvo, including chanson311 (who had a 2-1 win recorded, but it's unfair to leave it as that).

Quote Originally Posted by Darkonius View Post
    I think it might be time to assign auto-wins in Yellow Division 3 for those who haven't played Aridur yet.

Aridur played one match against Xinua and lost, but then hasn't been seen or heard from since. I have PMed at least 3 times over the past weeks with no response. Other players in the division have said that same thing. A search on the game server shows he hasn't played any games at all in 5 weeks now.
    Thanks for the detective work. Everyone has now been given 3-0 auto-win against Aridur, including whichever player (can't remember) had a 2-1 win recorded (since it's unfair to leave it as that).

Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    The players I listed have 0 games played and you can check the league4 table for orange division 2.
    OK. I have given you a 3-0 autowin against those three players.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    OK. I have given you a 3-0 autowin against those three players.
    Otto7 and me should also have autowin against these 3 players. It's not going to change anything to the ranking but it would be fair.
    SE-ETC

“The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is an indispensable companion to all those who are keen to make sense of life in an infinitely complex and confusing Universe, for though it cannot hope to be useful or informative on all matters, it does at least make the reassuring claim, that where it is inaccurate it is at least definitively inaccurate. In cases of major discrepancy it's always reality that's got it wrong.

Douglas Adams

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    OK. Everyone has now been given 3-0 auto-win against Dharvo, including chanson311 (who had a 2-1 win recorded, but it's unfair to leave it as that).
    I agree with that, it's the most fair thing to do.
    Team Juggernaut FTW!!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by danae View Post
    We've actually already played. I won 2-1 and was a tough matchup. I think it was Majiya (me) vs Banebow if I remember correctly.

I only have to play Soothslyr (aside from IcyNova who hasn't played a game yet) and we had set a time a few days back but I couldn't commit on it since I had just moved house with several things that needed to be done in real life and the few times I did log in to IRC, I didn't see him online. I'll try to schedule another time with Soothslyr but it might have to wait until the weekend or this Friday.

Dang. Even if I win 3 - 0 against Soothslyr, I have no chance of winning the Red Division 1 title because I will tie LD, but he beat me in my matchup against him (stole my burn with his DR!!). My streak will be at an end but maybe this time I might get into the Finals.
    Oh yeh. That's right. Lol, sorry!! My dementia is well and truly set it.

Well I only have Icy left then - has anyone made contact with him?
    Resident dealer of Dead Man's hand of A1: Evolution in Theory

Check out www.a1-alliance.org to find out all about us, and Ask A1! Also now out, Project Omega, a full shadowera Wiki + exclusive strategy guides!

Click for my Beginners Guide to Shadow Era Heroes

Siege on A1 - the toughest challenge yet. Have you got what it takes? Over 17,000 crystals up for grabs!

Recent accolades:
    TJ Gauntlet Finalist!
    PFG Tournament Winner
    PFG 1 & 2 member
    Crown 14 RU
    Guild Wars #1 winners