Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed Freak View Post
    thanks a ton for your advice!! i really want to get good at this game and i'll do the necessary tweaks to my deck. also dont you think marshland's reduce base damage to zero is a good idea? i mean its good for shutting down enemy allies.
    Yeah the ability good, but the cost isn't. If it cos 2cc then yes I would use it. But with boris you need every shadow energy you get.
    Anylitical super fans
    Entertaining timeless compadre

CARD SUGGESTIONS
    HOMUNCULI
    NEW FACTION/CLASS ALLY SUGGESTIONS
    LIEUTENANTS

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    thanks a ton for your advice!! i really want to get good at this game and i'll do the necessary tweaks to my deck. also dont you think marshland's reduce base damage to zero is a good idea? i mean its good for shutting down enemy allies.
    Marshland's ability is indeed good, but it comes with a cost. Marshland itself is pretty fragile with it's 4 health, and you'll need to use shadow energy to reduce the base damage. Raven, for example, costs 5cc and has 2 more hp + doesn't need SE to shut the ally down. Both have their pros and cons, though - Raven can only shut down a single ally/turn, while marshland can shut one down and attack on the same turn.

There are some good Boris -decks that run Marshland, but I personally prefer Raven. It's mostly up to personal preference, I guess.
    Finneri - Eternal Hammerer of A1 - Evolution In Theory

http://www.a1-alliance.org/

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Awall!!! View Post
    Yeah the ability good, but the cost isn't. If it cos 2cc then yes I would use it. But with boris you need every shadow energy you get.
    u have a point there. but many a times i hace come across brutal minotaurs and multiple aeons, where boris' ability fail to do any good. i usually rely on crippling blows or marshland's ability in such cases. can you provide any alternative counters to such situations?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    u have a point there. but many a times i hace come across brutal minotaurs and multiple aeons, where boris' ability fail to do any good. i usually rely on crippling blows or marshland's ability in such cases. can you provide any alternative counters to such situations?
    Retreat! and Raven say hi.
    IGN: blueblurr