Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

What do you do before 1.3 release?

I quit playing 1.29 for a long time... Must admit, it's longer than the last time I vs a DarkClaw.

I picked up Hero Academy and loved it for about 2 weeks, then find it very boring as the game does not allow wider strategy, like the old SE with small card pool. Also need a better balance of the game. I quit playing until next update.

Then, found a new gem called Ghost Trick. Really great innovative game with a good story to tell. Just remind me a lot of my enjoyment of Phoenix Wright.

What do you do before 1.3 is released?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Before it hit test I played assassins creed recollection, but playing on the test server is fine now, and probably reccomended.
    Grand Watchman of the Ancient Blue Citadel
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn.

Don't just witness the greatness;
    Stride with us.

To join the demonstrably greatest guild in the history of Shadow Era - click here

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I played Skyrim and caught up with several TV shows that I had neglected because of Shadow Era. . Also I was on vacation so it was nice that it happened during the later part of 1.29 as I was bored with that version as well.

Test server is pretty good now though. Too bad I missed the tournaments. . Not that I would have made it past the second round...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I waited like 30 mins but no one to play with in test server few days ago. Probably because I'm in Asia, time difference.

I bought Assassin Creed too, but find it a lot less interesting than Shadow Era. Perhaps the game is not as straight forward and it doesn't give me the imagination as much as Shadow Era.

I can easily imagine my ally is attacking and hero uses abilities in SE but in AC, just two card got pixelated till it disappear doesnt make me feel I'm in combat or anything.... Why was I doing?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Here it's watching How I met Your mother, and idling on the forums. Sometimes irc as well.
    iClipse - A1's Twilight Manipulator - A1 : Evolution in Theory
    Part of PFG

• My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said okay, you're ugly too.

• Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.

• With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.

• I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not sure.

• A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.

1.27 Tournament Champion Raphael Majere's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dinglee View Post

I bought Assassin Creed too, but find it a lot less interesting than Shadow Era. Perhaps the game is not as straight forward and it doesn't give me the imagination as much as Shadow Era.
    Are u crazy? The strategy of acr is much deeper with 'instants'. Are u on the latest version with the second set of AI challenges? (the second set of challenges will only open when you finish the first set.)

Have you tried PvP?

Quote Originally Posted by dinglee View Post
    I can easily imagine my ally is attacking and hero uses abilities in SE but in AC, just two card got pixelated till it disappear doesnt make me feel I'm in combat or anything.... Why was I doing?
    They have either been 'retreated' or destroyed, went to graveyard or removed from play.

Quote Originally Posted by Padawan Pete View Post
    ...playing on the test server is fine now, and probably reccomended.
    Yeah I.30 is great. Spending a lot less time on sleep, heh heh, all thanks to test server.
    Last edited by Raphael Majere; 02-15-2012 at 08:09 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Read random stuff on the forums as well as occasionally playing on the test server.
    Fav heroes: Hunter (Victor/Banebow), Rogues (Lance), Elementals (Elementalis)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm reading tons of manga... Very bored of 1.29. I don't watch games anymore, it's always Elad vs Logan, Logan vs Logan or Elad vs Elad, i never saw a such bad meta.
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

Winner of the Multi-Post Streak Challenge
    *’”⁷ᵔᵕᵔ∞*°゜゚⁰ᵒ☉●•⋆.ᵢᵢᵢ₇.。・°'¨⋋ⓚⓔⓝⓣⓤⓔⓠⓤⓘ⋌¨'°・。.₇₇₇.⋆•●☉ᵒ⁰゜゚°*∞ᵔᵕᵔ⁷‘“*
    ⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentuequi View Post
    I'm reading tons of manga... Very bored of 1.29. I don't watch games anymore, it's always Elad vs Logan, Logan vs Logan or Elad vs Elad, i never saw a such bad meta.
    I can't believe you don't watch the epic DarkClaw vs DarkClaw! But you need to prepare yourself a time of a full length movie and it will end up a draw as both are too awesome to lose.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I don't find any Darkclaw in +280.
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

Winner of the Multi-Post Streak Challenge
    *’”⁷ᵔᵕᵔ∞*°゜゚⁰ᵒ☉●•⋆.ᵢᵢᵢ₇.。・°'¨⋋ⓚⓔⓝⓣⓤⓔⓠⓤⓘ⋌¨'°・。.₇₇₇.⋆•●☉ᵒ⁰゜゚°*∞ᵔᵕᵔ⁷‘“*
    ⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱