Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Buying cards from merchants

I started playing this game 2-3 days ago and it has got me hooked onto it like anything!..been a long time since i got a craze for a TCG like this.
    Well, I would like to suggest the game developers to be a more "user friendly" with the merchant buying system. I mean to say cards which are not usable by the players deck should be darkened out or something. I already bought two cards worth 200 gold each and found out that they cannot be used in my deck. When i tried to sell them back i got half the price. I am a newbie here so i am not experienced in this system. Players like me would be very grateful if you can add a minor change to this system.
    Cheers!..

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed Freak View Post
    I mean to say cards which are not usable by the players deck should be darkened out or something.
    But they're kind of are. Which cards have you bought?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Cards are only darkened if they cannot be used by a player at all. If you don't own a corresponding hero of the appropriate faction it will be a darker blue. If you started with a human Warrior for example and then bought a shadow Warrior, you would see all Warrior cards, all human only/shadow only, and all neutral cards. Just sell the hero you don't want to use anymore if it's an issue.
    I made pumpkins! Firesnake and Plasma Behemoth.
    I daydream about cards too.

My 1.5 Moonstalker deck.

Nizaris - The Characterless Character
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

You can read about us OR join us!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Just buy 4x every card, problem solved. Except Mugged!... you don't need those.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed Freak View Post
    I started playing this game 2-3 days ago and it has got me hooked onto it like anything!..been a long time since i got a craze for a TCG like this.
    Well, I would like to suggest the game developers to be a more "user friendly" with the merchant buying system. I mean to say cards which are not usable by the players deck should be darkened out or something. I already bought two cards worth 200 gold each and found out that they cannot be used in my deck. When i tried to sell them back i got half the price. I am a newbie here so i am not experienced in this system. Players like me would be very grateful if you can add a minor change to this system.
    Cheers!..
    It would actually be nice to be able to choose category. i.e in a dropdown menu you select an elemental hero, all cards shown then should be usable with this hero.

Perhaps a search function as well? This will be needed later on when more and more cards are added I guess.

I +1 this thread.
    This is the internet where men are men, women are men and little girls are FBI agents.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    yes some cards are darkened but not all..i'm playing a warrior deck and i thought it would be cool to have a shadow warrior on my deck, i bought it then found out its incompatible with my deck..had to sell it back.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    If the cards are not darkened, that means you have a hero that can use them. I have never found this to be incorrect and I seriously doubt it's a bug as 1.29 is pretty hammered out for the most part and I believe someone would have complained besides yourself.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by akratch View Post
    If the cards are not darkened, that means you have a hero that can use them. I have never found this to be incorrect and I seriously doubt it's a bug as 1.29 is pretty hammered out for the most part and I believe someone would have complained besides yourself.
    I have only one hero as of now boris skullcrusher or something and shadow warrior is not compatible with him but i was still able to buy it. Only when i tried adding that card to my deck i found out that its not compatible..
    i'm kinda confused here..

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    By shadow warrior, I assume you are referring to either Logan, or Ter Adun. Those are both heroes, and you can have only one hero per deck.
    I made pumpkins! Firesnake and Plasma Behemoth.
    I daydream about cards too.

My 1.5 Moonstalker deck.

Nizaris - The Characterless Character
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

You can read about us OR join us!