Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Get Full Screen on Test Server By....

Hey guys, it's glencocoe here. Nothing informative today, but just wanted to let people who use the test server know you can get fullscreen.

Pc: right click on the game & click fullscreen
    Mac (haven't tried): I'm assuming you hold the option key...not apple key (if you only have a 1-button mouse) then right click & do full screen. Right click if you do have a 2-button mouse

Hope this helped. For those that don't know, full screen actually eases multitasking strain.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm using PC, Windows XP (monitor resolution is 800x600) and Chrome as a browser, and when I go fullscreen in the previously mentioned way, my mouse pointer goes "out of sync". In other words, it doesn't point where it's supposed to, but it's actually pointing somewhat "above" where the real mouse cursor is. So if I want to push a button, I have to aim my cursor "below" the button :P. When I return to "windowed" mode, or used Chrome's inbuilt fullscreen mode by pressing F11, everything works normally. I don't know if this issue is a bug within the whole unity plugin, or inside the game code, or Google Chrome etc...
    Last edited by Awer; 03-03-2012 at 09:47 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Awer View Post
    I'm using PC, Windows XP (monitor resolution is 800x600) and Chrome as a browser, and when I go fullscreen in the previously mentioned way, my mouse pointer goes "out of sync". In other words, it doesn't point where it's supposed to, but it's actually pointing somewhat "above" where the real mouse cursor is. So if I want to push a button, I have to aim my cursor "below" the button :P. When I return to "windowed" mode, or used Chrome's inbuilt fullscreen mode by pressing F11, everything works normally. I don't know if this issue is a bug within the whole unity plugin, or inside the game code, or Google Chrome etc...
    I haven't used chrome, but firefox does it just fine for me (windows 7). Perhaps the chrome & xp are clashing. Maybe look up "chrome fullscreen issues for xp" just a suggestion.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks for your answer, glencocoe . It's not a big problem for me, since I can use the windowed mode fine, but it's very true that the solution might be found from the Internet. I'm actually guessing it's between Chrome and Unity Web Player-plugin, and updating Unity might be one solution. I might figure it out someday ...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    You can also zoom any web browser ctrl + "+"

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I thought it was Alt + F4?

Just kidding by the way.... That closes your browser so dont do it!
    For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Twitter: @N3rd4Christ | Skype: N3rd4Christ
    >>>>> My Trade Thread <<<<<

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    You know their names....
    For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Twitter: @N3rd4Christ | Skype: N3rd4Christ
    >>>>> My Trade Thread <<<<<

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by n3rd4christ View Post
    i thought it was alt + f4?

Just kidding by the way.... That closes your browser so dont do it!
    -1.....bajillion