Close

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    This is what it is, Sisyphos - a list of people who played the most games on the design server.

It just so happens that these ten have also met the other criteria we judge PFGers on too, so I was able to confirm their spot in PFG2 now, as a very minor reward (vs waiting longer for a decision from us).

In terms of other criteria, I did explain them in an email to all PFG1, but I will reiterate here:

1) meaningful contribution to discussions
    2) team working
    3) conduct
    4) reporting matches
    5) recommendations from peers (inc Design Team)

Since a lot of this will be subjective, it's probably best we don't have a Top Ten PFG1 Members list, but those who are not listed above and get invited back can assume their non-playing contributions were highly valued.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    p.s. There will be no distinction made within PFG2 based on this list. (i.e. No first and second class.) Everyone invited back can assume their contribution and conduct was equally highly valued.

League Season 3 Undisputed Champion chanson311's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Good job guys!
    TJ "Old-Timer"

TEAM JUGGERNAUTS

Fan of Doctor Who

Bands I like:
    Coheed and Cambria
    Pink Floyd
    Muse
    MGMT
    Electric Light Orchestra
    And many more!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Great job guys. Next set will be even better.
    Last edited by Montanx; 02-29-2012 at 03:40 PM.
    Montanx - Knight of the old realm
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

DP Visionary
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks a lot for helping to make this an even greater game!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Am I the only one having a little trouble figuring out the difference between the 10 numbered names in yellow and the 3 unnumbered names in white?
    My AI doesn't do *that* ;-) One million games completed and still going. Card pool: 572.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bob21218 View Post
    Am I the only one having a little trouble figuring out the difference between the 10 numbered names in yellow and the 3 unnumbered names in white?
    I guess you don't know the white names are the Design Team then. I wanted to show we put in the hours on the Design Server too.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Excellent work.

292 games? Meh...

Just kidding! And I thought that I was addicted to this game, SHEESH.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Sisyphos View Post
    Frankly, i'm taking offense at this list. This is what you're basing the decision solely on, the numbers of games played? Makes no sense. Is a played match a fully reported match? Do you want the pfg to be a contest on getting as many games in as possible without reflection or taking the time to write detailed results and feedback (which is time-consuming as hell)? The thing that annoys me the most about this is that you're publicly dividing the guys and gals from pfg 1 into first and second class and make it sound like you have it on good authority that the others put less and/or less valuable effort into the venture.

(Yea i only say that because i'm not on the list and would've a completely different opinion about this nonsense if i was, yadda yadda.)
    Umad? >

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Sisyphos View Post
    Frankly, i'm taking offense at this list. This is what you're basing the decision solely on, the numbers of games played? Makes no sense. Is a played match a fully reported match? Do you want the pfg to be a contest on getting as many games in as possible without reflection or taking the time to write detailed results and feedback (which is time-consuming as hell)? The thing that annoys me the most about this is that you're publicly dividing the guys and gals from pfg 1 into first and second class and make it sound like you have it on good authority that the others put less and/or less valuable effort into the venture.

(Yea i only say that because i'm not on the list and would've a completely different opinion about this nonsense if i was, yadda yadda.)
    The PFG2 will have more than 10 players, so just because your name isn't above doesn't mean that you didn't make it from PFG1 to PFG2. As GDC says above, these 10 players not only played the most games, but they also passed all the other criteria too, and thus got special (and early) mention, as a way of saying "thank you" to them for having played this many games.

Word regarding PFG2 selection should happen soon (next days, week or two) and then you and others will know if you've been accepted to PFG2. Questions regarding the selection and process can be directed to GDC (general communication, process etc), or Soothslyr (PFG coordinator). Sooth is probably better for PFG related topics, since he is now the official coordinator.
    Raz (Sebastian)
    Creative Game Designer
    --
    (Was once a member of the Wulven Design-Team)