Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yeah, myself and I'm sure other players are looking forward to further posts of your art!

Companies almost always do internal hires before looking for external candidates. There's been a few people that have made the jump from player to staff and I think it'd be great if there were more fans making the professional switch.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Oh wowww much better than I thought. The style is a bit "marker-ish," whereas shadow era is much more pastel-like/painterly. Your art has much more hard edges.

But it's AMAZING though. Not like most people who are like, "oh I do art too! Check this out!" only to find out it sucks. You pleasantly surprised me. If you make some art w/in more of the style of SE, visually, I think you'll do great.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    That's what I meant ^^ I just did not come out that way
    [CENTER]Shadow Era ETC.
    Exert Total Control

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    wow thank you all for the comments, it means a lot. Any old artwork I post in the next couple of days will be different styles, most probably not like the style of SE, even if the content is fantasy based. But as an artist I like to think I can emulate any style, so pieces I work on from this point on will be geared toward a style I think would fit with the game. Unless of course, I am doing something for a specific reason other than my portfolio.

For now, here is one other recent piece, just to keep the thread from being to "text-based". LOL

"Eyeless, Iridescent, Phasewalker" - Done for online contest a few months back.
    Last edited by William Hawk; 02-27-2012 at 07:43 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Very original designs, which I like. Just like the first posted piece. Not only in reference to the creature but even the colour of the portal is of an uncommon colour that gives the piece distinction.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by William Hawk View Post
    wow thank you all for the comments, it means a lot. Any old artwork I post in the next couple of days will be different styles, most probably not like the style of SE, even if the content is fantasy based. But as an artist I like to think I can emulate any style, so pieces I work on from this point on will be geared toward a style I think would fit with the game. Unless of course, I am doing something for a specific reason other than my portfolio.

For now, here is one other recent piece, just to keep the thread from being to "text-based". LOL

"Eyeless, Iridescent, Phasewalker" - Done for online contest a few months back.
    I like this one..
    For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Twitter: @N3rd4Christ | Skype: N3rd4Christ
    >>>>> My Trade Thread <<<<<

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think no one really knows this, but I'm a wanna be author. I don't have a lot time now, but I used to write short stories.

I always wanted to write comics, but my drawing really sucks.

If you would like, I'll be happy to cooperate in order to write one just for fun.

Let me know if you are interested in something like that

Either way the drawings are really good. Keep up the good job!
    GreatOldOne - A1's Cthulian Horror
    A1: Evolution in Theory

ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatOldOne View Post
    I think no one really knows this, but I'm a wanna be author. I don't have a lot time now, but I used to write short stories.

I always wanted to write comics, but my drawing really sucks.

If you would like, I'll be happy to cooperate in order to write one just for fun.

Let me know if you are interested in something like that

Either way the drawings are really good. Keep up the good job!
    Same applies to me also.

You can check out my story here: http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....aw-of-the-Wolf Currently it's work in progress, you can let me know what you think in PM or by posting directly in that thread.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Right, Unruler reminded me that I should probably post my stories as well...

Here is my page with some of the stories I wrote: http://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/view/opit

If you don't have much time, I'd suggest reading ""Them": The History Of The Twelve Realms" or "The truth be told..."
    GreatOldOne - A1's Cthulian Horror
    A1: Evolution in Theory

ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Wow, I like the second one better than the first. That portal is badass.
    I made pumpkins! Firesnake and Plasma Behemoth.
    I daydream about cards too.

My 1.5 Moonstalker deck.

Nizaris - The Characterless Character
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

You can read about us OR join us!