Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Looking for guild

Ive been playing for a little while now. I have a 200 rating Boris deck and a Majiya deck. Im looking for more help on my decks and just other people to bounce ideas off of and learn from them.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Welcome to the forum 802Greens, the guild section has several interesting options where you can research the best fit for you
    [CENTER]Shadow Era ETC.
    Exert Total Control

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    HI 802greens im in the guild The Guardians this guild is a great place to meet friends and sharpen your skills by by giving you deck advice or helping you out by testing your decks with us so please check our website http://www.wix.com/gsesitemail/guardiansofshadowera#! and if you dont like us there are many other guilds out there whatever your choice is i wish good luck
    A1: EVOLUTION IN THEORY

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    hi 802greens consider the guardians to be your guild this is a great place to meet new friends but also a competitive guilsd as well where you can sharpen your skills in this awesomw game by giving you deck advice or testing your new decks by practicing with us so please consider the guardians to be your guild but whatever your choice is i wish you good luck the link tou our website is below in my signature
    A1: EVOLUTION IN THEORY