Close

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Dima View Post
    rogue is better than Victor cause of igg, they get card each time the trap is destroyed, not to mention bow and allies so the just overrun you. if the put igg on t4 they win, you can try to hold the board for a long time but their draw engine that cant be destyoed by victor will win.

Im glad you liked Priest of the light instead jasmine, though the main thing is not expandig hp to 32, it postone most of abilities in shadow era.
    Agree with dima 100%. IGG on turn four and you might as well quit. It's 100% impossible to beat. It nullifies your traps, bows, everything, and you have no way to destroy it.

Armored sandstorm also kills this deck straight away without flaming arrow. And the previous poster that said you can kill a sandstorm with a 2 attack ally is incorrect. you still need 3 attack to net 1 damage to finish the sandworm.

Against mages, Spelleater is essential because you just can't output enough damage to win. Against Zhanna, you're also screwed unless you can really keep up the trap setting.

Really ingesting deck, and props to trying something new with this incredibly weak hero... but at the end of the day, you'll lose more with this deck than you will win. I've been playing it for a week and honestly, it just kinda sucks. Stick with bane bow if you really want to play a hunter deck.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hi,

It's a good deck but i think with this deck you generally loose against mages or item heavy opponents who have few allies.
    There are no counter cards for items or abilities.

I also think that 4* Poison Arrow is just not enogh, would include Flaming Arrow and Special Delivery.
    Last edited by rkmaier; 04-11-2012 at 11:41 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    For me it seemed very nice and consistent deck, very good. Ill try it some day when my crystals come.
    I dont like Sandoworms so much but have to agree they are useful against mages. A good mage will ever prevent the sandworm to attack freezing/webing or just retreating it.
    Great deck indeed.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I like this deck but it really needs Aeon in my opinion as it's weaknesses can be overcome with a successful Aeon set up. I've started playing this deck with a couple of Lily which is similar and am preferring it.

I'm curious if this deck could work better with Cobraskin Wraps instead of Tainted Oracle...

Quote Originally Posted by yomaster View Post
    Agree with dima 100%. IGG on turn four and you might as well quit. It's 100% impossible to beat. It nullifies your traps, bows, everything, and you have no way to destroy it.
    If this is a seriously hard match up for you with a human Hero without item destruction you would be surprised how much tempo a Rogue can loose when you return their 4cc IGG to their hand for 1cc.
    Last edited by Keaven; 05-02-2012 at 02:49 AM.
    Shallow Era Channel and Blog
    Enhancing The Community, etc.