Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Elementalis 10 win streak

Hello all.
    I've played yesterday with my Elementalis deck and won 10 consecutive games... Check it out..

1 Elementalis

4 Sparks
    3 Hellsteed
    4 Carniboar
    2 Dark Flayers
    4 Gargoyle
    2 Thaddeus
    4 Belladona
    3 Plasma
    2 Dark Knight

3 Life Infusion
    3 Bad Santa
    3 Mind Control
    2 GhostMaker

Total: 40

Normally I don't like to have many "2" or "3" cards.. But I was upgrading it until I got this formation.
    I was playing with different decks but I realize that 60% of the games that I was losing, was due to bad card drawing. So, I simply got as many low cost creatures that I can, with different abilities to feel which one I would use based on my adversary.

I really didn't like HellSpawn, but after putting in on my deck, I actually saw that it works pretty well! It helps me playing fast and controlling the board at 3rd and 4th round..

The perfect drop would be:

Rd 1- Spark (or hell steed... 7 usable cards))
    Rd 2- Carniboar (or Dark Flayers and sometimes Bad Santa/Life Infusion)
    Rd 3- Gargoylle (or Thaddeus to help killing the creature with Carniboar, again, at rd 3 I could have many other possibilities, as another Dark Flayer and Spark/HellSteed, and so on)
    Rd4- At this time, Bad Santa or Belladona should be used. You will start to have card problems...

When you get at the mid game, you will have many cards to help you decking'in... Belladona, Bad Santa, Dark Knight, Plasma (saving cards just using the ability) and even GhostMaker that can make you save some cards..

Well that's it.. Hope you enjoy.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Played a deck almost identical to this about 30 minutes ago, thier's was just a little larger and they tossed in DR for the spike (and I'd assume anti-mage). It's main weakness (against me) was lightning strike. Allowed me to manage the allies pretty easily with the help of a feaw allies and DoU. All in all the deck was solid, and yours looks like an improved version, though I would suggest a splash of DR jic.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The all elemental rush decks, it is a gamble. What do you do if you start with a hand full of Mind Controls and fatties? Granted, I think the casting curve for your deck is very nice and this should rarely occur. I imagine it would have a lot of trouble going second to a human deck that drops a T3 Priest of the Light. Still, very nice deck; good distribution.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    is it on live server or test server?
    Shadow Era, ETC

Evolve Through Cooperation

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It`s on official server..
    More 4 games to my list..

I would like to put some more dark knights too.. but I think I don't have space for that...

One idea is to take out one Plasma.. But I think it's working better on this way..

Belladona I can't take out...
    Maybe Dark Flayers or Thaddeus.. But maybe it will get my resource curve UP.. something that I don't wanna do to don't happen what bluebur said...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I finally lost a game.. for a not so good deck!

I begun.. Vs Moonstalker
    T1 - Spark Vs Fire snake
    T2 - Carniboar Vs Carniboar (I did 1 damage, he killed my spark)
    Could have used Bad santa or Dark Flayer... I had another belladona on my hands (pour hand)
    T3 - Dark Flayer Vs Bad Wolf (Killed his carniboar, he used his moonstalker ability)
    T4 - Thaddeus (was him or belladona) + elementalis ability on carniboar vs Now you are mine on carniboar and killed thaddeus
    T5 - Belladona (didnt have anything else) Vs Plasma Behemut

Than I got life infusion and some other booshit... Totally massacre...