Close

Thread: Futureweapons

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Futureweapons

I've been playing Eladwen to stock up on gold and level up for shadow crystals. I want to be ready when new parts of the game hit, so I've been thinking about possible future strategy as best i can.

For example, it seems obvious to me that as soon as weapons hit the game, we are going see a falloff of the effectiveness of portal decks as heroes wont be sitting there taking damage like stumps. I mean Wulven hurt mages precisely because of the their ability to hit back.

I was wondering what conclusions you all have come to, as far as what the future will look like?
    Archetypes?
    Strategy?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    If you're grinding the AI for gold and XP, I'd recommend a Zaladar buff deck as this is the most efficient deck I've ran into so far. As for conlusions of what's to come, mine's are still all hit or miss conjectures probably.

Can anyone direct me to info on the weapon release? Been looking all over and can't find any info as to when it's going to happen. I'm trying to prep a Hunter deck...but many of their powers are bow dependent...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakespeare212 View Post
    Can anyone direct me to info on the weapon release? Been looking all over and can't find any info as to when it's going to happen. I'm trying to prep a Hunter deck...but many of their powers are bow dependent...
    Look at the upcomming cards thread in the card discussion section.
    Guild: Marksmen
    "We are Hunters, and you are our prey.. Fear not the allies you can see. Fear only the arrow that will pierce through your hero.."

Check out my Videos post. I will be updating it once in a while. Bump it if you watched ^^.