Close

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by snowrabbit View Post
    looking forward to your competitive deck~
    TBH, I'm a little apprehensive about releasing Mayhem control, in fear that the release of 1.5 will be filled with duplicates. I might go flexi-deck style instead, and let people figure out how to build it instead.

Teach people to fish instead of giving a sushi buffet

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Wenhui Tay View Post
    Teach people to fish instead of giving a sushi buffet
    In Chinese, we say "授人以,不如授人以。"

Thanks a lot~ Could you tell me what does Mayhem mean?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    In Chinese, we say "授人以,不如授人以。"

Thanks a lot~ Could you tell me what does Mayhem mean?
    Mayhem is 混乱. 想像一个地狱场景.

Mayhem is like a hellish scenario, where things are difficult to control. Mayhem control is to give such a scenario to your opponent, with you controlling the mayhem.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Oh?! Are you Chinese too?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Oh?! Are you Chinese too?
    郑文辉, at your service. Would have thought my name would have given it away.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    For some reason I hate gravebone. I hate using him & definitely hate playing him. I just feel like his ability is stupid. NOT saying he's OP, but once he gains momentum, things get very hard. But @ any rate. I personally feel like he's not a very creative hero. Just revive your best ally and you're ready to go. And I mean though it's a great idea, ogg-bombing is something I know everyones thought of. I'm not saying he's OP because I haven't played him enough & I'm pretty resistant against using that term, but suffice it to say, I hate him. Killing a gargoyle or ogloth only to have it pop up again & again makes me want to kill myself.

I'm sorry to be complaining, but it's really damn irritating. And in regards to the fish buffet, though your deck is good...it's something people are gonna figure out in a short time whether you post it or not. I mean w/allies like Ogloth...the first thing many were probably thinking was, "DAYAM, I can bring him back!"

So don't worry, people are gonna eat whether you teach them to fish or throw food in their mouth. I just hope not everyone will jump on the gravebone bandwagon.
    Last edited by glencocoe; 02-27-2012 at 01:43 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by glencocoe View Post
    For some reason I hate gravebone. I hate using him & definitely hate playing him. I just feel like his ability is stupid. NOT saying he's OP, but once he gains momentum, things get very hard. But @ any rate. I personally feel like he's not a very creative hero. Just revive your best ally and you're ready to go. And I mean though it's a great idea, ogg-bombing is something I know everyones thought of. I'm not saying he's OP because I haven't played him enough & I'm pretty resistant against using that term, but suffice it to say, I hate him. Killing a gargoyle or ogloth only to have it pop up again & again makes me want to kill myself.

I'm sorry to be complaining, but it's really damn irritating. And in regards to the fish buffet, though your deck is good...it's something people are gonna figure out in a short time whether you post it or not. I mean w/allies like Ogloth...the first thing many were probably thinking was, "DAYAM, I can bring him back!"

So don't worry, people are gonna eat whether you teach them to fish or throw food in their mouth. I just hope not everyone will jump on the gravebone bandwagon.
    So... Who is considered a "creative hero"? If you want "boring", I would think about every other human ally t1-4 rush in the game, eldawen "ignores board for pure spell ownage".

Like I said, I know this isn't unique an idea. Oggy bomb has been buzzing on the forums for ages, but what this deck does is bring oggy to his maximum potential. Combined with sever ties, supernova and GB's ability, he not only becomes strong, but slightly more competitive than viable on the whole (by making him "cannot be ignored" through oggy bomb, and "not permenently answered" by attachment disable.

TBH, I could just ignore your post, who posts "GB is boring" on a GB deck thread -.- obviously the people who come here, like GB. Anyway I personally disagree with GB not being interesting. He's the only hero which has so many methods and means of handling various situations, all done in much style. The depth of GB is so much that even after playing him almost exclusively for a few months, I haven't tested all the possibilities that he has.

Hope you try this out first before commenting, it really is an extremely fun approach to GB.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Wenhui Tay View Post
    So... Who is considered a "creative hero"? If you want "boring", I would think about every other human ally t1-4 rush in the game, eldawen "ignores board for pure spell ownage".

Like I said, I know this isn't unique an idea. Oggy bomb has been buzzing on the forums for ages, but what this deck does is bring oggy to his maximum potential. Combined with sever ties, supernova and GB's ability, he not only becomes strong, but slightly more competitive than viable on the whole (by making him "cannot be ignored" through oggy bomb, and "not permenently answered" by attachment disable.

TBH, I could just ignore your post, who posts "GB is boring" on a GB deck thread -.- obviously the people who come here, like GB. Anyway I personally disagree with GB not being interesting. He's the only hero which has so many methods and means of handling various situations, all done in much style. The depth of GB is so much that even after playing him almost exclusively for a few months, I haven't tested all the possibilities that he has.

Hope you try this out first before commenting, it really is an extremely fun approach to GB.
    I suppose I'll try it out - not trying to put people off - just venting I guess on a tangent

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Ogloth bomb is fun, sure thing, but it's pretty hard to pull off. Regardless the fact that Ogloth is easily countered by majority of the heroes (all humans with retreat and shadow mages with DoU), it's hardly useful, because if you have board, you don't want to nova your allies, and if you haven't your Oggie won't survive turn after summoning, ofcourse you can rez him, than nova but still it's probably won't end well for you since you taking too much damage.
    And with that deck I can't defeat AI Serena. I know I'm bad but still...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Unruler View Post
    Ogloth bomb is fun, sure thing, but it's pretty hard to pull off. Regardless the fact that Ogloth is easily countered by majority of the heroes (all humans with retreat and shadow mages with DoU), it's hardly useful, because if you have board, you don't want to nova your allies, and if you haven't your Oggie won't survive turn after summoning, ofcourse you can rez him, than nova but still it's probably won't end well for you since you taking too much damage.
    And with that deck I can't defeat AI Serena. I know I'm bad but still...
    Wow. How is oggy bomb hard to pull off? You cast oggy. If he's still alive with 6 hp and above, and your opponent has too many allies on board, cast supernova. If oggy is dead, just rez and bomb. Tadaa. Obviously you only do this when you think your opponent doesnt have retreat in hand.

This isn't your only trick. A gb never fears losing allies into the graveyard. And usually, with an opening of gargoyles and WT, WT dies first. Which allows you to drop more bodies, and supernova+ ressurect a PB when the opponent over stacks.

Hmmm. I think I may need you to video your games for YouTube for me to help you with the AI