Close

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It's the mark of a good deck when you consistantly don't know what to sac

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It can also mean you're playing someone else's deck wrong. Or you got a horrible draw. :P

If WT is winning with 2 Dagger of Unmaking, it probably means it's not part of his core strategy. Either he's just happy to play it late game, or he keeps it for specific matchups.

ps: I'm not pretending to know how to play your deck WT, just illustrating a point.
    FDL TV!

Channel | Thread | Twitter
    Deck Techs, Game Commentary, Replay Analysis and more!

FDL Tips: The Metagame, Balance and You || Empty Hands
    LL Decklists: Serena || Elementalis

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks Wenhui, I really enjoyed playing this deck and has given my the some good experience and inspiration for my own Gravebone venture.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by yankfanatk View Post
    i meant im triyng to figure out why PB is in deck. I figure that you really dont have the time/resources to be wasting on PBs ability instead you should be getting fat weenies out in play. Just my opinion if there is a reason for keeping him please let me knoe
    Lol with PB in play, you don't need to play any more monsters. This isn't a spam the board with big ally deck, just one big ally surviving in play for a turn is almost auto win. As there are no bad Santas in this dec, just use his ability + an Incantation/research.
    Quote Originally Posted by yankfanatk View Post
    yes, that definitely makes sense. Im just very confused on what to sacc on the first few turns. since the deck is only made with 2 DOUs i dont like to sac them. and since the deck only contains 3 ogalths and 3 supernovas i like to keep 1 of each in my hand so its definitely hard to pick and choose cards to sac. I dont like saccing gargoyles becuase i like to get a creature out early in the game depending on the hero i am facing. Definitely need a strategy lol.
    Ermmm. Did you read it right. There are 4 super Novas and 2 oggys. Oggy is autosac against DoU/retreat x4 decks. You only need one supernova in hand early, so sac replicas. You definitely need an ally out early, so just cast that gargoyle out early. If your opponent does not play DoU/retreat, the rest of the gargoyles are potentially auto sac.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fou DeLile View Post
    It can also mean you're playing someone else's deck wrong. Or you got a horrible draw. :P

If WT is winning with 2 Dagger of Unmaking, it probably means it's not part of his core strategy. Either he's just happy to play it late game, or he keeps it for specific matchups.

ps: I'm not pretending to know how to play your deck WT, just illustrating a point.
    Correct. But who is WT haha.

Anyway a good player like you should be able to play the deck. It isn't the most difficult one.
    Last edited by wreon; 02-24-2012 at 05:58 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by King K View Post
    Thanks Wenhui, I really enjoyed playing this deck and has given my the some good experience and inspiration for my own Gravebone venture.
    You're welcome! Have fun beating MS and most warriors. Apart from the early rush, they got nothing on you.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I play Eladwen and I've just played two games against gravebone who played very similar strategy but without PB and he was dead by turn 7 no metter who started first If I had bad draw he would win for sure, but mostly I don't have bad draws I've started with allies and after super nova I've finnished him with spells

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Looks like a good deck. Thanks for posting it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Ritka View Post
    I play Eladwen and I've just played two games against gravebone who played very similar strategy but without PB and he was dead by turn 7 no metter who started first If I had bad draw he would win for sure, but mostly I don't have bad draws I've started with allies and after super nova I've finnished him with spells
    Eldawen rushes naturally have counters to this build, like I said, weaknesses of Rush and DoU, both Eldawen holds.

But Eldawen rushes are boring as crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmet476 View Post
    Looks like a good deck. Thanks for posting it.
    It isn't a competitive deck, but it has a high win percentage, and like I've said. Awesome games. Crazy fun. It's nice to watch Oggy get CPed, and you're still piling the board with PB and other fatties, while your severed ties is in your hand, waiting for the best moment to unleash the Monster.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    looking forward to your competitive deck~

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    LOLed at that.