Close

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifelifelse View Post
    Hi! Really love this deck! I was trying it out and won most of the time even when my deck is still incomplete. Just a question. What are the gargoyles and WT for? They will only come out at turns 3 and 4 and by that time, opponents would have at least two ally cards in board (turn 2 and turn 3) and you have at most 1 or 2 attack from either card you have on board. Could you also use lower cc allies instead which could possibly also stand opposing ally attacks early in the game (e.g. Flayer and Cobra Demon)?
    Have you used them in conjunction with lightning strike? A lightning strike + gargoyle takes out a puwen/PotL and a jasmine/aldon

Flayer auto dies to DMT and nightshade, and loses to a puwen (even if it goes second). CD is crap, one of the worst allies in the game.
    Last edited by wreon; 04-29-2012 at 11:59 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Currently playing GB deck, stumbled upon this interesting deck, especially the unleashing the monster part, very very interesting.
    Just a quick question tho, since the last post is a long time ago and this deck is released a long time ago (3-4 months), is this strategy still highly viable?
    If it is, I have the cards to switch to this deck right away. Hands are itching to try it...

Update: Just built this deck, will try it out later.
    Last edited by Zhou86; 08-24-2012 at 08:55 AM.
    Psalm 91:7 A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you.

Zhou - Servant of the Eternal Saviour
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn.

IGN | BP Zhou | Information on my Guild | Group | SE Players of Malaysia | Tournaments | BP Popup #37

BP Hispanic | Link a la rama hispana de BP
    SE Achievements | Full List
    Articles/Guides | FAQs for New Players and Forum Goers

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhou86 View Post
    Currently playing GB deck, stumbled upon this interesting deck, especially the unleashing the monster part, very very interesting.
    Just a quick question tho, since the last post is a long time ago and this deck is released a long time ago (3-4 months), is this strategy still highly viable?
    If it is, I have the cards to switch to this deck right away. Hands are itching to try it...

Update: Just built this deck, will try it out later.
    It is still valid, but due to several new meta movements, it doesn't work against some decks.

I'll elaborate more later. In law class now. I'm studying lorh.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by wreon View Post
    It is still valid, but due to several new meta movements, it doesn't work against some decks.

I'll elaborate more later. In law class now. I'm studying lorh.
    Haha, okay. Will try it out while waiting for your reply...you better focus on your lectures lol...better not mess with Law lectures..
    Psalm 91:7 A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you.

Greatness, Reborn.

IGN | BP Zhou | Information on my Guild | Group | SE Players of Malaysia | Tournaments | BP Popup #37

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhou86 View Post
    Haha, okay. Will try it out while waiting for your reply...you better focus on your lectures lol...better not mess with Law lectures..
    Hmmm I think I'll post a new one later.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Finally pulled off "Unleash the Monster" perfectly...Oggy was on 12/8 with Captured Prey, and I was praying for a Severed Ties, opponent's Moonstalker on 10hp, then I used my WT to poke and drew a Severed Tie, gg.

But my heart was racing, even now when I type this post my fingers are shivering. Lol, never knew a card game can pump so much adrenaline...

Greatness, Reborn.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Red face

Great post !! Thanks
    Funky Reverend of Team Juggernauts Xtended - TJX
    IGN: TJ FelaKutiX
    Zynga sucks

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hi there,

Problem with the Oggy bomb is :

• With 2 Ogloth and 4 Supernova you have only 37% of chances to get 1 Ogloth and 1 Supernova by turn 7
    • Even if you add 2 Ogloth, you won't reach more than 50% success...

Which means 50% of the time you need to win without using the Oggy bomb. BUT : until turn 7 you're burned by your opponent… not only rush games but "normal games" as well may leave you at HP less than 10 before turn 7...

Would it not be good to keep 4 Ogloth, 4 Supernovas and 4 Tome of Knowledge for the Oggy bomb and add some other low cards to orientate the deck towards a more rush-fighting-abled deck ?

Thanks for your opinion.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Actually, Oggy bomb is not the main must have combo for each game you play. In fact, you do more damage with Plasma Behemoth and other 3CCs for this deck.

Oggy is just to fortify your position if you are leading, or just to tank the incoming burn cards, or just to sit there and distract your opponent. 4 ogloths is too much, if you get Oggy on your first few turns, chances are you will sac them anyways.

Greatness, Reborn.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    thx for this deck.

i come from lance and serena. (some trying with solo dc... which is some fun... only).

and i really have a hard time with your deck. if i draw good... gargoyles etc. it seems fair...

but i almost ever get in defensive mode and loose.

the deck seems to me to much important what comes in the first four steps... with lance/serena i can always hope for anklebreaker to get control back... and lance ability to instantly have raven active... serena is great because my opponent looses its cards...

but i dont want to talk about the rogues...

i really feel this deck doesnt work if the first four draws are bad...

i am a newbie wie gb... so forgive me that