Close

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I just started playing GraveBone and so far I like him my deck is alot different from yours mostly because I am using heros from my other decks I started before the 1.5update, anyways I got Olgoth 2x and I was wondering about your WT, having extra draw power seems like a wet dream, but do you find him being killed right after you summon him alot?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by wreon View Post
    Your mix is like a balance between monster and brutal, though I bet your deck lacks sever ties to make up the early defense, making it closer to brutal.

May I know which fatties you run?
    I run 3 MD. ye i didn't include Sever ties because only 3MD.. i do have Shirek*2 and LLN *2
    KA M Stevevai

IGN:
    KA M Stevevai
    KA Keroro

My articles:
    V1.5 Amber deck
    V1.5 Majiya deck
    V1.5 Gravebone deck

KA is a top chinese guild join our QQ group 134628232 if you are chinese or you can read chinese !

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by DARKorlando View Post
    I just started playing GraveBone and so far I like him my deck is alot different from yours mostly because I am using heros from my other decks I started before the 1.5update, anyways I got Olgoth 2x and I was wondering about your WT, having extra draw power seems like a wet dream, but do you find him being killed right after you summon him alot?
    WT does die, and I rather he die than I take more damage. To say "don't play WT, he dies all the time" is to say don't play jasmine/aldon/every other ally with 4hp and below. Plus, when you cast a fatty that survives a turn, casting/reviving a WT can allow multiple hits on the opponent.
    Quote Originally Posted by stevevai1983 View Post
    I run 3 MD. ye i didn't include Sever ties because only 3MD.. i do have Shirek*2 and LLN *2
    I hate MD lol. Personal dislike. Best used as an anti lance weapon tho. But a disabled MD means nova deals yourself more damage, I can't stand that. No hp to spare.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by wreon View Post

I hate MD lol. Personal dislike. Best used as an anti lance weapon tho. But a disabled MD means nova deals yourself more damage, I can't stand that. No hp to spare.
    Ye sometimes i SL my MD when it's disabled and lose 1 hp.
    But more often it's headache for my opponent... then use ability to bring it back again..
    KA M Stevevai

IGN:
    KA M Stevevai
    KA Keroro

My articles:
    V1.5 Amber deck
    V1.5 Majiya deck
    V1.5 Gravebone deck

KA is a top chinese guild join our QQ group 134628232 if you are chinese or you can read chinese !

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Gravebone is a powerful hero even with a junk deck that I am using! Haha I went on a losing streak with another deck so I decided to try somthing new I went from 210 to 224 using a junk Gravebone deck. I dont win every match I usualy go 2-3win 1-2lose, but untill I get some gold it is still a fun deck to play

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    @steve: even then, a Lance with PotL can make a lot happen before GB's ability is ready again. Especially if they are able to keep a Jasmine in play.
    Harakhte - A1's Esoteric Egyptian Enigma
    www.a1-alliance.org - "Evolution in Theory"

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucifers Shadow View Post
    when i play against gb and am using serena i've found the best strategy is to wait out the big guns and just attack their hand and draws. if a mage doesn't have a hand it's pretty much screwed. once i do that then it's a matter of slowly pinging away at their monsters while i build mine and am protected from spells by spelleater. i've found that to be the most effective strategy. a counter to this could be sacrificial lamb or bad santa but i haven't seen anyone play those yet. just my thoughts on the deck but it's definitely a pain to play against.
    I would think your serena would crush this deck.... though perhaps you speak of an older version. When i played you, you had retreat, dou and anklebreaker, assasination and black garb.... i mean.... yea that dumps all over gravebone.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ive tried your deck and liked it very much. I was trying it on the test server and going for the normal server now.
    Congratulations its a very good deck.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Junk Style View Post
    I would think your serena would crush this deck.... though perhaps you speak of an older version. When i played you, you had retreat, dou and anklebreaker, assasination and black garb.... i mean.... yea that dumps all over gravebone.
    yeah i've got the same set up. strategy is basically the same as against lance. they bring someone back you just retreat or have garb to protect or assassinate with kris. then when their hand is empty you just worry about that one monster they can bring back every 4 turns and get board control. but again still a pain. you need a decent starting hand.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hi! Really love this deck! I was trying it out and won most of the time even when my deck is still incomplete. Just a question. What are the gargoyles and WT for? They will only come out at turns 3 and 4 and by that time, opponents would have at least two ally cards in board (turn 2 and turn 3) and you have at most 1 or 2 attack from either card you have on board. Could you also use lower cc allies instead which could possibly also stand opposing ally attacks early in the game (e.g. Flayer and Cobra Demon)?