Close

Thread: Gravebone

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Gravebone

Can someone please post a v1.50 Gravebone deck? I have been looking into Gravebone and found out that portal does not work because of the simple fact that you cannot attack immediately after bringing a ''down ally'' from grave into play using ability. This nerf Definitely screwed with Gravebone and i dont even know if i should be playing him in v1.50. another thing i found out was Ogloth the Glutton works EXTREMELY well with Supernova becuase of the simple fact of this. Lets say your opponent has ATLEAST 3 allies and and you have 4 including Ogloth with all but Ogloth having 5 or less health. Using Supernova at this time will infact kill all allies, but at the same time,will make Ogloth a 9/7 ally which is Incredible. Now this is just with 6 allies in game if there are more Oglath could be unstoppable. Now if anyone has any suggestions/tips or advice on a V1.50 Gravebone deck please let me know. and any who thinks that there is no point of playing with Gravebone let me know as well lmao.. KK thanks guys.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm on the same quest, I tried a portal based deck but didn't seem to work very well and I gave up quick!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Instead of asking for someone to post a deck for you... why don't you try out some things first on your own and see what you can come up with.

Kids these days just want everything handed to them...

PS: http://www.shadowera.com/showthread.php?p=177719
    Last edited by Helio; 02-23-2012 at 04:40 PM.
    SHADOW ERA, ETC
    Enjoy Trading Card-games

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I actually did make a few Gravebone decks and I find Gravebone a very interesting hero. I just wanted to see other interpretations on this.