Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Good Ascendant Bug [not a bug]

I have played this game for over a week before I realized this card. Not because I was absent-minded, but because it didn't show up on the list when I studied it. Today I found it and realized I'd like to have two of them in my deck. I only had 180 gold and knew after one more World fight I could afford the both of them. After my win I returned to the Merchant to see that it had disappeared once again. When starting this post I took a look at the game to get the name of the card so I didn't misspell it. And there it was, I bought my first Good Ascendant then it disappeared from the list right in front of me. I couldn't buy my second card, I thought then that it must be unique but it isn't. I looked at the bottom of the cards at the Merchant and it goes from Campfire Stories 135/200 to Radiant Sunlight 137/200.

Is there any way you could fix the card so that it doesn't go into hiding all the time?
    Last edited by Barbaric Maniac; 02-24-2012 at 03:25 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    All it means is that the merchant is currently out of stock. There are only so many cards on sale at any one time.

All you can do is either use crystals to buy boosters and hope for one, or wait until another player sells one so that it becomes available in the merchant.
    Extra Tough Claws - Proud Member of ETC

Articles | Decklist | Fan Fiction

Shadow Era Art Thread | PB @ DeviantArt

PFG Member | I've been interviewed!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know that the Merchant was a resource shared between players. Thanks for the info.

1.27 Tournament Champion Raphael Majere's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbaric Maniac View Post
    Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know that the Merchant was a resource shared between players. Thanks for the info.

Restocks by the merchant happens time to time. (1 month? 6 weeks?)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Can't believe Good Ascendant actually went out of stock. I don't see many people using this card at all.