Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Cards didnt appear after purchase on ipad

Bought a boster pack on ipad client just now and the card page was blank - no cards to flip etc...just blank page no arrows to scroll...I had to restart the client. I'm sure my 100shadow crysals were deducted, so I do lose the credit and not get the cards? or I get the cards regardless you flip them or not.

I bought few decks before and this is the first time it happened.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Currently, there's a bug where purchased card packs aren't showing the card pack unwrapping screen as it normally should. However, you should've gotten your cards properly and this bug is fixed in the next update, which will be out in about a 1-2 weeks. If you believe you have not received your cards, please contact support: http://www.shadowera.com/support.php

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    unfortunately there is a bug in the current version if you buy a class deck and then a booster pack without leaving the merchant, sometimes the booster pack cards are not displayed correctly in the game client. But we have verified in all cases that the cards were still awarded and you can find them in your library (bottom panel in the Deck screen). You will also still get cards if you do not flip them, but it is less fun that way

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    unfortunately there is a bug in the current version if you buy a class deck and then a booster pack without leaving the merchant, sometimes the booster pack cards are not displayed correctly in the game client. But we have verified in all cases that the cards were still awarded and you can find them in your library (bottom panel in the Deck screen). You will also still get cards if you do not flip them, but it is less fun that way
    Can we get a "flip all" button? :/
    Constructed deck power level should not be a consideration when setting the rarity of a card.
    Frustrated by the lack of in-game chat? Talkinate! http://talkinator.com/t8r.jsp?b=ShadowEra