Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

BlackBerry Playbook 2.0 Android app player support?

I love Shadow Era, but, I would love to be able to play it on my new BlackBerry Playbook. With a recent update to it's OS, the Playbook should have a app support with Android apps. I have tried downloading it from the downloads section on the Shadow Era site, no luck. It has yet to appear over on the "App World" on my Playbook.

I'm a bit of a new noob when it comes to things like this, so, forgive me if I have missed a major detail in this update.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It won't appear in App World until a developer decides to officially port it over first. I'm reading about it and apparently the Android apps are emulated so this will limit the amount of compatible apps without making adjustments to them so they can be run on the Playbook.

We might invest more time into a Blackberry version of Shadow Era in the future but this is definitely not a priority at the moment and will remain a low priority if the platform continues the way it is. RIM is in dire straits with little incentives for developers to invest in their platform and there has been few demand for Shadow Era on Blackberry.