Close

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries

Tell us about your guilds!!!

Hey everybody!

I know there are quite a few guilds out there and I want to share them with the rest of shadow era !
    Please tell me a little about your guild. Brag about it! Tell me why your guild is the best guild ;D!!! I already know about a few guilds, and about the guild I am in but I want to see what everyone has to offer so I can tell other people too ^-^ Also it will help people looking for guilds. They can have a simple topic that has a little short about each guild and will have an easier time choosing. Share what your guild is based on. What kind of community it has. What are it's goals. How many people are in it etc.
    I want to put this on my blog if it works out, so please share ^____^ Also if you wan to share guild histories or rivalries please feel free to do so or shoot me a pm ;D

Thanks!!

Lady Apsara

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    So you want us to summarize the entire Guild sub-forum, into one thread? Good luck with that.
    I made pumpkins! Firesnake and Plasma Behemoth.
    I daydream about cards too.

My 1.5 Moonstalker deck.

Nizaris - The Characterless Character
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

You can read about us OR join us!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Nope just if you want me to talk about your guild in my videos, just something you would like me to say or share ^-^

If not I don't have to talk about your guild, it's not a problem for me at all, just wondering ^_^

I already have a few guilds that I am going to talk about, I got special access to A1 forums and have gotten to look at their Omega program etc
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizaris View Post
    So you want us to summarize the entire Guild sub-forum, into one thread? Good luck with that.

1.27 Tournament Champion Raphael Majere's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    This is an ambitious project and a sensitive one. I would urge all to exercise some love and patience on this thread. As a history buff, I would prefer to see facts here, and the more emotional stuff omitted.

Good luck!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Thanks!

I think I'm going to need it ^-^'
    Quote Originally Posted by Raphael Majere View Post
    This is an ambitious project and a sensitive one. I would urge all to exercise some love and patience on this thread. As a history buff, I would prefer to see facts here, and the more emotional stuff omitted.

Good luck!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Apsara View Post
    Nope just if you want me to talk about your guild in my videos, just something you would like me to say or share ^-^

If not I don't have to talk about your guild, it's not a problem for me at all, just wondering ^_^

I already have a few guilds that I am going to talk about, I got special access to A1 forums and have gotten to look at their Omega program etc
    Talk about special treatment You must really be in GS's good books!
    Extra Tough Claws - Proud Member of ETC

Articles | Decklist | Fan Fiction

Shadow Era Art Thread | PB @ DeviantArt

PFG Member | I've been interviewed!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    He is my big buddy ;D!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Preybird View Post
    Talk about special treatment You must really be in GS's good books!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    A1 buying out the propaganda again huh? :P

Seriously though, what kind of things are you going to talk about regarding guilds? You might battle to find a lot of content, unless you include talking about achievements/acticles written etc, but then is starts sounding like and advertising campaign.
    Grand Watchman of the Ancient Blue Citadel
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn.

Don't just witness the greatness;
    Stride with us.

To join the demonstrably greatest guild in the history of Shadow Era - click here

1.27 Tournament Champion Raphael Majere's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Back to OP. I'll like to learn more from the older members: which was the first guild? Who started the guilds?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Each week, I want to maybe talk a little about a guild or something like that

All of the guilds have their good points and I don't want to be biased with my guild or a few guilds in particular.

Some guilds do have more to share, but I would like to put out information about each of them, a little bit of what they are like,

Maybe interview the leader of the guild, so that people can decide for themselves. I also think sometimes the smaller guilds get pushed out by the bigger guilds, and to give them a little spot light would be nice I think ^-^.

I want to help as many people as I can ^-^ This blog is designed to help people, so they will be informed about stuff around Shadow Era . I know it seems fishy and odd....but I'm trying my hardest to make it equal and smooth. I also want to figure out back stories and what not, I find it extremely interesting, and I think other people might also. I just want to help is all. And Omega is pretty cool (at least I think it is) A1 wants me to talk about it to the community to let people know about it. I don't really think there is anything wrong with that. They are actually might use me to do videos for their personal forum as well. If you see something wrong with what I am doing and I don't realize it, or something like that, please tell me.

I'm trying my best to help the community ^-^

I want to talk about which each guild is like and what makes them different from others. What they have to offer etc. I'm still not 100% sure, I'm brainstorming and gathering as much information as I possibly can so I have plenty to pick and choose from ^-^

I still am not too sure what I am doing to be honest XD

Quote Originally Posted by Padawan Pete View Post
    A1 buying out the propaganda again huh? :P

Seriously though, what kind of things are you going to talk about regarding guilds? You might battle to find a lot of content, unless you include talking about achievements/acticles written etc, but then is starts sounding like and advertising campaign.