Close

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I know this is a little of topic but isn't having two hellsteeds on the board the same as having two fire snakes? So if I am thinking it through you could have 4 of each in a deck with the same desired effect? Because with kp, banner and bloodlust one of those steeds are 5/3 only one less attack than a fire snake would be, but if you had a fire snake with it attacking it would gain an extra attack. Making up the difference.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Caitlyn0 View Post
    yes, now you can breathe easier after acknowledging the power of fire snake.
    I didn't really understand fire snake until I admitted that it was strong and I couldn't beat it.
    For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Twitter: @N3rd4Christ | Skype: N3rd4Christ
    >>>>> My Trade Thread <<<<<

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    the game crashes... huge bug hellstead... but when you reload, you have the win on the challenge screen... so, why not!
    lil dark riding hood Queen of A1 Evolution in Theory
    Alliance One recruitment thread
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    SE Card Price Guide - My Deck Building Guide
    all my decks together
    owner of Earthen Protector flavor text
    Caitlyn™: collecting rage quits since 2011

Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    the game crashes... huge bug hellstead... but when you reload, you have the win on the challenge screen... so, why not!
    I didn't know it was a bug I never had a problem. Lol but ok I see it a problem then. Just have to wait for it to be fixed I suppose

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    /me just sighs.

I thought I told you people caitlyn0 is not allowed near the vodka? Don't you remember what happened last time?
    Signature for rent.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Awall!!! View Post
    I know this is a little of topic but isn't having two hellsteeds on the board the same as having two fire snakes? So if I am thinking it through you could have 4 of each in a deck with the same desired effect? Because with kp, banner and bloodlust one of those steeds are 5/3 only one less attack than a fire snake would be, but if you had a fire snake with it attacking it would gain an extra attack. Making up the difference.
    An ally with 0 attack can't attack, even if it would have an increased attack after attacking. So you'd have to play some pump before 2xHS became 2x FS.
    MistahBoweh - Paragon of Paragons
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

My Strategy Site: The Boweh
    Latest Article: USED: MistahBoweh VS SamuelJ

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    As a victim of this Fire Snake oriented build, I was directed here to the source. I would like to say I hope fire snake burns down your houses and rape your children. My 2 cents on the Fire Snake matter is to not nerf his damage to 0 but to adjust his cost to 10.

At the second encounter with Fire Snake, my hungry Oggy went to put an end to the Fire Snake menace. He ate many horses and many snakes to end the game causing catastrophic attack damages of 11 and 13 to Tur Adun.

With that said, I will adhere to the deity of Fire Snake and its rituals.
    Do NOT Click Here

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dndfreak View Post
    An ally with 0 attack can't attack, even if it would have an increased attack after attacking. So you'd have to play some pump before 2xHS became 2x FS.
    I not that stupid. Lol. I would at least have a banner down if I am playing them by themselves. But what I meant is that turn two you had one of each. Wouldn't that equal the same pretty much?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    im sorry. i really shouldnt have shared this deck last night. (it wasnt vodka... it was wine )

i really should of kept this deck to myself and just never play it. i tried to go edit the post and remove the deck... but apparently, fire snake is SOOOOOOOOOOO OP that i cant even remove it in the post. when i try to edit it, it just crashes my browser
    lil dark riding hood Queen of A1 Evolution in Theory
    Alliance One recruitment thread
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    SE Card Price Guide - My Deck Building Guide
    all my decks together
    owner of Earthen Protector flavor text
    Caitlyn™: collecting rage quits since 2011

Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    im sorry. i really shouldnt have shared this deck last night. (it wasnt vodka... it was wine )

i really should of kept this deck to myself and just never play it. i tried to go edit the post and remove the deck... but apparently, fire snake is SOOOOOOOOOOO OP that i cant even remove it in the post. when i try to edit it, it just crashes my browser
    It's out in the open now. Nothing can be done
    For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Twitter: @N3rd4Christ | Skype: N3rd4Christ
    >>>>> My Trade Thread <<<<<